You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 11:02am

Strongbox of the winner on Smuggler's Paradise!

Great news, heroes!

We've finally added the Fatality effect on Smuggler's Paradise! By learning Carnifex Code and Doctrine, your character will get an access to new abilities that will make every victory against other players truly spectacular by adding a special visual effect to their death!

Click on the link to learn more about the details.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 12:28pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Me likes! Love this cause it's cosmetic only tho here is what I would change:
  • Make the chance on rare items more common, or lower the price of the boxes
  • Make some items like fragments not bound to your character, so other people can buy them ingame
  • Remove the timer from fragments
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Dec 26th 2018, 1:17pm)

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 1:30pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Same as mmo , 180 day on a not tradeable item that have low drop.... Oh and you need 250 to do them. Btw Russian P2P got theirs sales at 0.02 € The price skyrocketed by 50 000% \o/

Either you up drop , either you down price but this is a robbery
This time we bought with good will , next time you can sit on it :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 1:45pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Same as mmo , 180 day on a not tradeable item that have low drop.... Oh and you need 250 to do them. Btw Russian P2P got theirs sales at 0.02 € The price skyrocketed by 50 000% \o/

Either you up drop , either you down price but this is a robbery
This time we bought with good will , next time you can sit on it :)
U are wrong man, price on russian p2p for these boxes are 50 rub, that is 0.63 euros per box. But ye shi* drop rate :D Scam sale
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 1:48pm

Hey guys, thank you for your feedback. Everything ll be forwarded to our devs :)

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 8:28am

Helvetia

Beginner

it's embarrassing that you keep asking for money even for aesthetic things
it should be all within the canon. both aesthetic things and enhancements for the character
we left the F2p server because we were tired of paying, and here you want to try again with the same policy.
I can understand the symbolic cost of 0.01 euros for the compasses of the last event. but 1 euro a chest? seriously? with an embarrassing drop rate

... Fuck Hell I Will Go To Walhalla...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:14am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Hey man its just Cosmetic, You dont have to Buy it... You have the Option to chose to Pay and get the Cosmetic or Not, they arent needed so why do you even care?
I am PioPico

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:24am

Quoted

it's embarrassing that you keep asking for money even for aesthetic things
it should be all within the canon. both aesthetic things and enhancements for the character
we left the F2p server because we were tired of paying, and here you want to try again with the same policy.
I can understand the symbolic cost of 0.01 euros for the compasses of the last event. but 1 euro a chest? seriously? with an embarrassing drop rate

1. that box not give you pover advantage
2. that vvas rare to get box/prophetic cards sale in p2p, thay start add that, so thay test amount, ppl vvill buy it also looking for reaction
Thay can compare hovv many ppl bought propheic cards, and hovv many ppl bought that box, to eventualy optimilizate/balance a pricee in future (giving some discouts or not if sale vvas good)
3. you are noob*

Spoiler Spoiler

*Noob (write in leet speak: n00b) - a term used in the slang of computer and internet users as well as computer players (especially multiplayer games). It means a person who represents negative or behaving inappropriately in the understanding of the Internet users or computer players. In multiplayer games, the word means a player with low skills.

Quoted

keep asking for money

Lets say you' selling pizza, aren't you vvant monay for your product?

you can make your pizza free, but if someone vvant salamy(runes), mozzarella(armor), mushrooms (stats scrols) need pay for it
you can make your pizza not free, but customer vvill no need pay for salamy, mozzarella, mushrooms,
eventualy you can sell sometimes some katchup/sauce (costiums/visual effects)
Also you can offer secound small pizza (CE) up to that offer

It's ez to tell, but vvorse to managing pizzeria

You can be charity is up to you, but you vvill earn slovver for next Pizza costumizations ( 10.0/11.0/12.0 patch) and think less about another offers like hotdogs (Clouds Pirates) or burgers (VVorp) to add them to your pizzeria menu

As costumer you can tell, "Hay that mozzarella is bad, or salamy are not that much jummy" vvhat is rly important as Feedback cuz more angry cusstomers = more posiblity seller vvill vvork on his pizza quality (less drop chance) or add some alternatives to make that pizza more vauable

But dude, that vvay you propose change are embarrassing and disgusting
You not even offered alternatives or vvays to solve a problem :thumbdown:

homerosi and Alafff shoved a problem, and a vvay to fix it
I agree to that, cuz
1. box in f2p is 40%-50% cheaper (50-68bc)
2. in p2p you can't just farm for it
3. Making items not bound culd heaal up auction house

Helvetia you just blame, vvhat is not nice but it's just my opinion i have right to , respcting a right to your opinion and eventualy sex diference (cuz your arguing your arguments more by emotions than logic) and i don't mean anythink personal or dare to describe your gender

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Dec 27th 2018, 10:08am)

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 11:33am

Helvetia

Beginner

I answer you only once, because from how you answered, and not even knowing who you really are not worth my time.
Do you feel nice? teasing me because I'm Italian, using pizza? wow really mature
it's true that these boxes do not give any advantage, and I hope it stays like this ...
do you want a solution to solve the problem? the box must cost gold or a truly symbolic price.
do you want another solution? I prefer to pay more euro a month and have everything available in the game to buy through gold / or smart items.
if you really want to put something to pay, I prefer to put it in the shop at a fixed price. but buy chest no thanks
I apologize, if my first post offended someone, I did not want to.
maybe I wrote using more emotions than logic. but I do not change my opinion of 1 euro per chest
... Fuck Hell I Will Go To Walhalla...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 1:00pm

Helvetia you'r not offended anyone, like i told :

Quoted

respcting a right to your opinion and i don't mean anythink personal

My reason to point it out, was to show you a perspective from another side
If someone tell something bad about you, you would like to know why, or what to do to change it, aren't you?

Lets say you go to shop vvith your friend to buy more cloaths
you ask a friend about opinion
Friend call you ugly, vvhat you do ?
You prob ignore that person or call "you are not worth my time"
and now different situation
Lets say friend tell " hay you look nice today, your shirt and bag are good synergy, but schose culd look more nice vvith
white pattern

First exemple vvas your first post
Secound exemple vvas your secound post

Hope you see what i mean

Also

Quoted

it's just my opinion

i can have right, i can be in mistake, i can have autism
but it's still opinion it's up to you how you take it

Quoted

Do you feel nice? teasing me because I'm Italian, using pizza?

i vvas not look on your nationality, cuz personaly i not assigns someone to stereotypes or social groups, and
i try treat evry person individual, to avoid hurting his individuality

chosed pizza, cuz it's product vvith addional components
that form made me eaziest to describe vvhat i mean

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Dec 27th 2018, 1:13pm)

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 4:17pm

Precisely so already that is only a cosmetic thing is too much 1€ each box... It's a p2p server,we spend money for play and we have to spend more for cosmetics? All of us want that because is op pew pew such gg,but is too expensive for a paid server. Enjoy,Monox is the best. :P

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:19pm

Hey man its just Cosmetic, You dont have to Buy it... You have the Option to chose to Pay and get the Cosmetic or Not, they arent needed so why do you even care?
On p2p, fashion is power. Don't even question it XD

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:25pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

xD I tought skill was power on p2p but I guess people dont think that :/
I am PioPico

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:38pm

ironist

Trainee

Can you please extend the deadline of this sale? It's the end of the month and I am broke af
Rave

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ironist" (Dec 27th 2018, 9:47pm)

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 10:31pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Can you please extend the deadline of this sale? It's the end of the month and I am broke af

I wouldnt advise buying boxes at the moment, the price is really too high for what you get. I would wait untill they do something about it.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 28th 2018, 1:48am

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:19pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Fashion is true endgame , like spar xp cause at each wipe it stay with you.

Drakdish if you're still here here an another way to do strongbox with carnifex exemple :

Put Carnifex Wings for 25 bucks
Put Carnifex Code for 40 bucks.
Put box for 0.50 cent unit.
Put some items that are exclusive to box. Not the big ones but like it was in , Replicator , Triple Rep , Spark rep , Standing rep , Amal rep , some weapons skins , Craftman chest etc etc.

So , One guy can go straight and know that if he want all the big things , it will "normally" cost him no more than 65 bucks.
If he feel lucky he can try his luck at box , maybe he will get it in less , or in more . But because he can buy it anyway , It is not his loss.

It transform from a "i put 75 bucks to get nothing i wanted" to "i put 65 buck to get what i wanted + 10 bucks of extra " , and at the end that guy is an happy fellow
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread