You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 9:04pm

How to get a "Frozen Dragon Tear" for reincarnation?

Goblin banker says something like "ability is blocked", which is strange since i already have the 700/700 on my main char, and reinc is over level 52

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 9:25pm

You can get the tear from the Servant of the Light in Novograd or Nezebgrad.
Sanity
on the floor, I'm just a zombie.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 10:07pm

my main char alreaady has the tear from the servant, but i want another one from the goblinbanker(like you can do with the emblem of the archaic mage; the trinket)

is this possible? without that i have to take the tear into my bag and equip it every time i switch char

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 10:22pm

If you would read what Schwarz replied, you would of gotten it already.

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 10:49pm

i have read what he wrote carefully

however the servant of light which gave the repeatables before only sells mirra and "normal" (non-permanent) dragontears

again, my main char already have the dragontear, but i want another one for my reinc

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 10:57pm

PROBLEM SOLVED:

SOLUTION:

- give tear to reinc, so main is without

- main talks with servant

- main gets another

ty all!

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 11:38pm

Resha

Intermediate

You need to ask for the tear from the servant with a char without tear in its stuff / inventory / bank
Drood retraité !

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 11:42pm

ı think that you can get from the D2 robot near the goblin
<<<<<<<

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:17am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

As many above me stated: log in on reinc, take the quest for the tear and then talk again to the Servant, in dialog option he has something about obtaining the frozen tear. You don't have to go to goblin banker since he has nothing to do with that quest.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 10:55pm

PROBLEM SOLVED:

SOLUTION:

- give tear to reinc, so main is without

- main talks with servant

- main gets another

ty all!
#

again, i already have solved my problem, but thanks again to all who are willing to help me <3