You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 12:18pm

Adaptive shell almost for free

Hello, after you get 25k prestige in Tycoon you get this quest vvith free* adaptive armor shell

it's good chance to get it if your not have it yet

*remember to vvear up adaptive shell, you need at last have 1 armor shell ( the cheapest armors cost 400-600bc)

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 8:02pm

Excuse me. I usted muy adaptive Shell Core and after that i dissasembled allí muy shells ( that Count as mounts) i did that after noticed i can only use one atte one time. For example. I couldnt use exarkh Shell And adaptive ay same time. Im using adaptive now plus the augmentations i got from shells dissasembled. I did all ok?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guillotelp" (Jan 2nd 2019, 8:07pm)

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 9:00pm

Quoted

Excuse me. I usted muy adaptive Shell Core and after that i dissasembled allí muy shells ( that Count as mounts) i did that after noticed i can only use one atte one time. For example. I couldnt use exarkh Shell And adaptive ay same time. Im using adaptive now plus the augmentations i got from shells dissasembled. I did all ok?

yep, after you break armor vvith hammer you get skill+random pasive from it you can put to your adaptive armor

Notice adaptive got only 1 pasive ability (not 2) and 1 skill

to unlock secound slot for pasive ability you need buy [upgrade project I ]

if it's not your asked for, tell more about problem you got

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jan 2nd 2019, 9:07pm)

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 2:13am

Thanks man. I was worried since i dissasembled all muy Shells . When you activate adaptive Shell you don longer need the old Shell, only to obtain those skills

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 12:13pm

Quoted

Thanks man. I was worried since i dissasembled all muy Shells . When you activate adaptive Shell you don longer need the old Shell, only to obtain those skills

Yes, evry* dissasembled armor increst pover of that abilitis and pasives as vvell

* you vvill get +1lv only once per type for armor, mean if you dissaembled x2 time same armor you vvill get only skill and random pasive from it

it's rly healpfull if your obtained Titan agumetation, cuz for evry dissaembled you get +20%hp to armor but you lose 1 pasive slot

Rate this thread