You are not logged in.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:41pm

Hello/New player

Hello, I played allods back at 2013 and I loved this game, left because I was burned out after 2 years, anyway, i'm coming back and I had a couple of questions.

Has the game evolved well? Like updated, yada, bug fixes, yadayada?

Is it active, i'm sure its not 5k player daily but, is it a ghost town?
Hows the pay to win aspect so far? I plan on going PvE mode so dont really care about pvp.

Also, thinking of going healer, any builds?

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 2:01am

It has evolved a lot and it's more pleasant to play now imo. The population did go down but it's still good enough to do anything :)

The pay to win aspect is still as bad as far as I know, even if it's hidden behind alluring offers it's still there. Of course I'm only talking about the pvp if you're looking to go fully pve for just a little sum of money I'm sure you can make it happen ! Be warned though, you can go full pve that's for sure but your progression will be heavily slowed down as you need some of the pvp content.

For only 5 Euros a month you could play the subscription server it has no cash shop and everyone is equal.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 9:53pm

Was just reading a bit more on allods, and I read something about a patch calledf WARP? what is it exactly, someone said that it looked like another game, im curious im I wasting my time playing allods with this warp thing? if anyone could give me more insight on this i'd be appreciated.

(the reason im posting this cuz im having way to much fun on allods right now) lol

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:38pm

new gamecontent will be optional as far as i understood so the main aspect of the game will still be the same
reading machinetranslation-texts makes one always excited and interpret so much you think everything will change... :P even though a lot less serious changes happen
and if some of the changes are crappy they usually get reverted after some time (global cooldown!)

and yes game updated and evolved well; only thing i dislike a bit isrubies limited to aspects but this has been improved aswell
everything else is in a really good state and i feel bad for beeing busy in RL which results in far less gametime than i would like to have :P