You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 5:02pm

How damages works? Please help me understand this, if you game is in english you could help me a lot

Hello!
I have several questions because I can't understand how weapons/damages works on this game, i'm starting to think it's because of bad translations everywhere, like wrong damages type on description, and that changes everything

First question(s): about physical damages...

What does that means? damages increase 6.84%. 12.312 ?
When i do physical damages with my first shot (i'm engineer) it's fixed damages, always the sale value, so the good value is 6.84%, and 12.312 is a translation bad characters bug?

I also have 2 values on my weapons but my damages are still exactly the same. If I remove my weapon (which indicates damages : 261 - 435), my main shot decrease from
always 2427 to always only 101, so why 2 values on description?

Also, "purge" says that it does physical damages:

It's true when my reactor is cold, but when my reactor is hot i don't do physical damages. Have you se same issue with english? is it a translation error?

Thank you in advance for help :)

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:03pm

in inglish you got somethink like this :

2. yes description is wrong, in onglish too :/

if your reactor is hot, it do acid dmg, if cold it do physical

but it's prob cuz not many ppl play this class, so thats why no one repored that mistake from 2 years

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 6:37pm

Thank you for helping!

Too many errors, so i'm downloading the english client
I noticed others errors, i will compare the 2 versions and post here if it's wrong in english too, maybe a new post about engineer description errors.

But for me the most strange is how physical damages are made. It seems that when we do distant physical damages, it's always exactly the same damages amount (i put all my stats in habi/bruta, 0 deter or double or physical or anything and no jewel)
But for acid damages, it's VARIABLE. It seems to be a base + a variable amount.
Maybe it's a bug and physical damages are nerfed?

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 8:23am

Do players care? yup
Do mods care? nope
Do devs care? you can guess ;s
Biggest array of replies I got when I talked/asked devs was "we are now busy and completely focussing on 10.0, other things are on lower priority"
But engi gets a "remake" in 10.0 so a new sheet I guess

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:58am

ironist

Trainee

What you can do is to hope that these errors won't repeat themselves in 10.0, and to wait for 10.0 to release in a month or two (or more).
Rave

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:46pm

Yeah so what are the weekly updates for ? ^^
I'm waiting too then!
Noticed others errors on descriptions, french and english client too