You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 9:22am

FH build

Hello
Somebody have good full healer build for summy??

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:33am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Amount of Rubies/Talents
I am PioPico

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:31pm

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 5:33pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Full Heal - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#n$b01j6co0o0…3q1v12::13ydj3:

Offensive Stats - 15% Crit chance - 250 Crit Damage - 250 Double Attack - 300 Swiftness - 100 Proficiancy - 200 Determination - 400 Brutality

Defensive Stats - 250 Survivability - 250 Caution - Max Vita

The Idea is to spam Bloodletting and stand in it - Always Blood Aegis the one you are Healing, spam Dark Renewal, Bloody Feast(this gets ur Blood back to full after one cast), Plague of Mending and sometimes in bewteen casts do a Searing. Blood ties are Emergency for Blood.

When you get more rubies you want to take Blessing of the Dead and Weeper rubies and when you get more Talents you want to take r3 Palm :D

P.S you can use it in PvP but remember 400+ Caution for PvP instead of some Vitality.
I am PioPico

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 7:43pm

Mapz

Trainee

I'm not on computer to double check it right now, but if i remember correctly there wasn't any kind of advantage from dark vigor r1 to r3 on heal build. Same cd, same duration and same effect on lurker pet, so you might wanna double check that and eventually keep dark vigor on r1 and invest the extra talents elsewhere if that's the case. For the rest do as Ray said

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 7:58pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well, Ur not using anything else but Yes Mapz is right

So you could use this Instead - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#n$bg1j6co0o0…3q1v12::13ydj3:
I am PioPico