You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 2:01pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Creative Winter Olympics 2019

Friends!

The creative winter olympics of 2019 start today! Use this chance to challenge your skills and unleash your imagination until February 3rd! We invite all creative players to participate in this event!

Try not to miss it if you like to draw, write music, make short funny videos (coubs) or create something with your hands!

More info here!
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:24pm

Hey one quick question

Quoted

Players of the p2p server can request Marks of Accomplishment instead of crystals as their reward.

What are Marks of Accomplishment?

Gumboots / Ceres

Friday, January 11th 2019, 1:41am

Hey one quick question

What are Marks of Accomplishment?

Check this thread, HERE
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, January 11th 2019, 1:45am

Hello, can we have a link to buy the physical collector edition of allods online ? (can see them in the pic of the handcraft building) .
Many thanks, I'll maybe take my chance :)

Friday, January 11th 2019, 1:44pm

Lisad

Professional

Hello, can we have a link to buy the physical collector edition of allods online ? (can see them in the pic of the handcraft building) .
Many thanks, I'll maybe take my chance
There are no Allods Online physical collector editions on sale. The photo contains the books, however those are not on sale either now.
Regards,

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:01pm

There are no Allods Online physical collector editions on sale. The photo contains the books, however those are not on sale either now.
I bet that if you put them in the boutique for maybe 100k bc, they'd get sold :)

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 1:46am

I've seen an unboxing with keychain and other stuff like it, from wwhere it come so ?
thx

Monday, January 14th 2019, 8:14am

Check this thread, HERE

Thank you!

One more question for Lisad, is the wallpaper allowed to be an illustration or is that reserved for the banner? I'll be drawing something regardless but i prefer the larger format if possible.
Thanks.

Gumboots / Ceres

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lnferno" (Jan 14th 2019, 9:04am)

Monday, January 14th 2019, 10:29am

Lisad

Professional

I bet that if you put them in the boutique for maybe 100k bc, they'd get sold
Physical Collector's Editions? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, but if you mean real life Collectors Editions, if we had these, they would be sold for real money in an online store. Real life items need to be crafted, stored and have the possibility to be delievered world wide, as well as have the possibility to accept international payments and store information about the personal address of the user where the CE would need to be delievered.

I've seen an unboxing with keychain and other stuff like it, from wwhere it come so ?

There may have been some sold in the past, but currently we don't have any neither for Russia nor Europe/America.

One more question for Lisad, is the wallpaper allowed to be an illustration or is that reserved for the banner? I'll be drawing something regardless but i prefer the larger format if possible.
I'm afraid I don't understand the question. You should basically just draw something that could work as a desktop background.
Regards,

Monday, January 14th 2019, 11:25am

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. You should basically just draw something that could work as a desktop background.

Ah yep got it, the wording in the post confused me a little so i just wanted to be sure.

Gumboots / Ceres

Rate this thread