You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:56pm

Fresh 80 need help

Hey guys, I'm somewhat newish to the game (dabbled for many years but recently took advantage of the cheap level boost to get my first 80). I play a bard and I'm having a hell of a time completing the challenges to unlock reincarnation.
I'm doing it asap because of the time limit on the free incarnation I got when I used the Ark. Is there a better build for soloing as a bard than the one it automatically gives you or am I just bad?

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 5:17pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

The Build it gives is "meh" I recommend going Support

Something like this - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#b$qgsc60u40f…i142c7o::13ydj3

Try get some better gear and Aim for
250 crit dmg, 250 physical dmg
250 swiftness (if u cant get 250 swiftness its Ok, but its good to have)
250 concentration (try not to take much from Vitality)
150ish Bloodlust (try not to take much from Vitality)
250 proficiancy
300+ Determination

So all u have to to in this Build is to Use Power (Buff) which increases ur dmg by xx , It also gives u a Rythm, while this Rythm is active your Flying blade will refresh Power when you use it, Power is Offensiver buff
You can also pop either Temporal acceleration (speed buff) or Bloodthirst (Bloodlust buff) depensing on what U want to use, same here each buff gives a Rythm and your Accoustic barrier refreshes your Defensive buffs and these are Defensive rythms.
You can only have ONE of each Rythms up, a.k.a ONE defensive and ONE offensive , So you can run Power + Bloodthirst for example (which is best for when u just kill stuff)

After knowing rtyhms its pretty simple

Use Power + Temporal acceleration or Bloodthirst then Flying Blade and Spam Disharmony, then Flying blade as Power buff is about to run out to refresh it so you dont lose it, same with Accoustic barrier, use it either when its Of cooldown to refresh Bloodthirst or Temporal depending on which one ur buffing or wait for Aoe/dmg on you to come.
and then use Power+ Temporal/Bloodthirst (the buffs which has like 20 sec cd to get rythm) and just continue Flying Blading and Disharmonying :D

P.S Cadenza is there for Emergency healing - if you buff Bloodthirst it should keep you Up :D
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (Jan 10th 2019, 5:25pm)

Friday, January 11th 2019, 5:14am

My god, thank you so much! Changing to a support build and just buying some higher level gear with the right stats (had an assload of gold so hitting up the AH seemed the fastest way to get gear) made such a damn difference! I feel capable doing damage while having a bunch of support skills

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:18am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yepp
I am PioPico