You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 11th 2019, 8:39am

Prophercy

My 6th sense is telling me we are about to get new patch anytime now.

We have white, green, blue, purple, orange and yellow colors used... so maybe it is time for pink gear or black?

Anyway I'm about to complete my relic set (y, taking it slowly) and usually at this time we get new gear. Let's see if my prediction is correct and new patch rolls soon:)

P.S. Can we get more reinc slots?

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:20am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yes Patch "Should" be either next week or the week after that, but Who knows ;D, no announcment so probably the latter
I am PioPico

Friday, January 11th 2019, 5:02pm

in 10.0 pink gear is for dragon relicts :P

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:02pm

Let's give them another month of time to catch up on the 2 weeks of holidays they've had, oh and the month that passed while they were catching up, so perhaps in 2,5 months?

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 7:58pm

Good luck, it will be here in like 5 months.

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:48am

Pink color You say? My female reincs will love it (except orc maybe...).

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 7:56am

So downtime today... I wonder if we get s7 with pink grade now (not sure how to call something better than relics) or maybe total surprise in the form of 10.0... or MAYBE we will be able to enjoy running around in full set for more than few days:)

Someone said there will be no 10.0 this month so my 6th sense is telling me s7 is incoming but it would be nice to be wrong for once 8)

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 7:00pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

nope, there is no s7, and patch probably begining of Mars
I am PioPico

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 8:10pm

nope, there is no s7, and patch probably begining of Mars
Mars, the new beginning.
[img]https://cosmos-images2.imgix.net/file/spina/photo/15168/180525-mars-full.jpg?ixlib=rails-2.1.4&auto=format&ch=Width%2CDPR&fit=max&w=835[/img]

Rate this thread