You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:46pm

Looking for a guild!

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the endgame content of the game but I'm finding it hard to go pve solo so im looking for a guild. I have 3 incarnations at 80, a Bard, a Scout (plan to tank), and a summoner (plan to heal). I'm on NA time and while I'm new to this games endgame I'm a veteran to moms (raised in WoW from the end of vanilla until mists).

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 7:23pm

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 9:45pm

hello, I'll list a few guilds with their officer's name on both factions:

If you play on the league side and you want to play end-game content then I can think of "Legends" (Woltiz,Spaz) are officers and maybe you need to apply via their guildsite, also "Warsong(tenesis)" (LadySu) is an officer, "TheWanderers" (Rustysebo, Bevarius) are officers (I think xD), there are also the guilds that came from equilibrium "Independence" and "Ascension" I don't have any information about officers there, and there are other decent guilds but I think they tend to have a common language, and there are guilds for chill and relax and slack like "SexyPirates" (folsom,Natureswrath) are officers.

And if you play on the empire side I really have no clue but I'll name few end game guilds "Ascendancy (Nezeb)" (Piopico) is an officer ( I think), "Monster's inc." (Penance) is an officer, and there's also "Hellpatrol" (SuperiorWolf) is an officer.

PS:this is only for reference and information from memory, I don't intend to make this a controversial thread about guilds I've just named them how they popped-up in my mind, and by officer I mean someone who can add people to the guild.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, January 25th 2019, 3:40pm

Monster's inc." (Penance) is an officer
You forgot to put "(I think xD)" here :/ Otherwise you might end up getting camped D:

Rate this thread