You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 8:20pm

Mage Build Suggestions

Hello friends! I haven't played Allods for quite some time and I decided to start again but to my disappointment things have change a bit since the last time I played! :rolleyes: I have a lvl 66 Arisen mage and I would appreciate some build suggestions for pve and pvp. I mostly use lightning and ice. Any info is welcome! Thank you!

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 1:41pm

Mage PVE DPS; 68 rubies

400 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, all rest into deter but have deter be like 2/3 of proficiency & brutality.
Try following what your class gives you. Use electro spells to trigger frost buff, and use frost spells to trigger electro buffs.

Mage PVP SUPP; 68 rubies

200 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, determination on 1. Perhaps Proficiency slightly lower than brutality, you'd have to test.
Those who test more, know more, win more :)

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 5:31pm

Mage PVE DPS; 68 rubies

400 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, all rest into deter but have deter be like 2/3 of proficiency & brutality.
Try following what your class gives you. Use electro spells to trigger frost buff, and use frost spells to trigger electro buffs.

Mage PVP SUPP; 68 rubies

200 DA, 250 elemental damage, prof & bruta equal, determination on 1. Perhaps Proficiency slightly lower than brutality, you'd have to test.
Those who test more, know more, win more :)
Thanks a lot buddy!! :thumbsup: