You are not logged in.

New Frontier Forum name

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 27th 2019, 10:07pm

Forum name

Hello, guys, i noticed that you changed my forum username. How i can change it back to be the same i use on game since 2008? (my name was LoganV is what i wanna use) thanks.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "guillotelp" (Jan 28th 2019, 2:37am)

Monday, January 28th 2019, 10:36am

Hello,

This forum is active since 2014. Before that, there was the Gpotato forum, different publisher, different forum, different forum account.

It is not possible to change your username anymore. No one changed your username unless you asked for it.
So you may have changed it when you created this forum account in 2014, or a few months after that when it was still possible.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 28th 2019, 10:41am)

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:34pm

I changed it some time ago (after of 2014 of course), but was changed back again automatically (reset?) for forum short time ago. Please can you change it back to LoganV? thanks. PD:sorry about my english.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guillotelp" (Jan 28th 2019, 4:44pm)

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:38pm

I wanna be clear, YES, you (or who manage this kind of stuff) changed back my forum username, since i changed some time ago to LoganV and now i have the older username again. Thanks for your response Gladia, i ask this because i wanna to participate more on forums. If you really cant do this, dont worry its all ok.

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 1:32am

Hello,

I wanna be clear, YES, you (or who manage this kind of stuff) changed back my forum username

As I said, unless you specifically asked a forum admin to do it for you, no one changed your username ;).
I can't change forum username, and users can't change it themselves for some time now.
I'll let a note to the Allods Team about that.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread