You are not logged in.

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:17am

• "Infectonator3" started this thread

Full healer PvE build

Hello, I'm a returning player, and I'm wondering how to build Healer now? in terms of full healing build for astral and raids, which stats do i go, rotation, etc? I'd love some help with that, as i'm thinking of coming back here full-time.

As of now, i concluded after a couple of days doing s6, i started pouring more into brutality, concentration, and swiftness.

i see myself relying on sacred word, guiding light, and halo to produce more healing, especially on sacred word, because that 50% more healing ruby is just too good. hence, i poured more into swiftness.

Any tips?
current stats (Main) :
• 265 Proficiency
• 90 Determination
• 535 Brutality

Current stats (Offensive) :
• 120 Double attack (Ruby)

• 216 Swiftness

Current stats (Defensive) :
• 242 Survivability

• 464 Concentration (i figured i don't get hit a lot, so why not pour into concentration to help)

My build in talents and rubies :
https://alloder.pro/calc#p$ig60vjo00c607…0000000::13ydj3

Thank you ^^

Friday, February 1st 2019, 7:31am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I find myself putting 1/2/4 ratios on Prof/deter/brut
I dont know alot about Priest but defensive stats should be 250 surv 250 caution rest Vita, but sometimes Conc is fun and nice to have BUT should never go above 250 :D
Other than that id say 250 DA and Holiness rubies and take smite and cc´s, could prove very usefull!
I am PioPico

Friday, February 1st 2019, 12:31pm

pay duffy "lüt un lüt", than he will help u
#schnaps

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 12:54am

@McFitti
lol i have no idea who that is.

@Rayofsshadow
i see, i'll try to prioritize proficiency more then, also, does concentration block the damage entirely, or reduce the percentage of it? I'm confused because i see it doesn't work the same way as a shield ( i.e. Absorbs damage until limit )

Thank you both ^^ .

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 3:59am

Does concentration block the damage entirely, or reduce the percentage of it? I'm confused because i see it doesn't work the same way as a shield ( i.e. Absorbs damage until limit )

Althou it may appear in the game UI as any other shield, but its a bit different. Concentration provides a shield based on a %age of the damage you deal or the healing you receive, and it absorbs 40% of the recevied damage, and it has a degradiation of 10% of its total amount per second (just like 1st order kineticks), and disappears if you're out of combat.

As an example lets say you get 5% of the damage you deal and less amont of the healing you receive, so if you hit by 20,000 you will get a shield of 1000, lets say you got damage by 100 so 40 will be absorbed by the shield and your hp bar will decrease by 60 so 960 from the shield remains.

Another scenario that your bar had 1000 value and you're in still in combat but not hitting or being hit and also not being healed the sheild value will be 900 after 1 second, 810 after 2 seconds, 729 after 3 seconds and so on...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 6:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

1/2/4 ratio is for example 100 prof 200 deter 400 brut
I am PioPico

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 7:57pm

Never run conc as a healer or tank, it's not worth it.
300 caution, 300 surv, all rest into vitality is how I'd go on defensive.
If you love healing, not playing priest, then try Druid.
Priest is the worst healer right now :(
RIP legit healer class

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 11:35pm

@Rayofsshadow
Thank you for the information regarding 1/2/4, I'm dumb, sorry.

@PunisherSy
I see, thank you for the marvelous explanation, i assume it's good for healer in astral right?

@Laurent
Oh tell me about it! healer could stay alive vs 20+ people damaging him back then, i missed those golden days. Nowadays i see healer is meant to shield and heal through them, summoner directly heals, while druid pumps out large amounts of healing. also, i've been trying out 500 caution 300 surviv and rest into vitality (for PvP) i survive a lot from 1-shots when i'm below 40%, what's your opinion about high caution and vitality? thank you.
I get about 23k HP from this build.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Infectonator3" (Feb 7th 2019, 1:01am)

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 12:22am

I assume it's good for healer in astral right?

if the healer is dps then yeah, if the healer is in healing aspect I don't know
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 9:45am

@Laurent
Oh tell me about it! healer could stay alive vs 20+ people damaging him back then, i missed those golden days. Nowadays i see healer is meant to shield and heal through them, summoner directly heals, while druid pumps out large amounts of healing. also, i've been trying out 500 caution 300 surviv and rest into vitality (for PvP) i survive a lot from 1-shots when i'm below 40%, what's your opinion about high caution and vitality? thank you.
I get about 23k HP from this build.
I'd say that 500 caution is too much, even if you play f2p.
I'd stick to a maximum of 400 on f2p and 300 on p2p.
300 Survivability seems good to me, others might have different opinions.
Old days are old days, forget them, we all die for the nostalgic times :(
I always take vitality as last priority because the other stats benefit more for the amount you can invest into them.
I am laurent btw, it's my brothers forum acc, forum didn't log him out quick enf when I logged into my acc on website :d
I assume it's good for healer in astral right?

if the healer is dps then yeah, if the healer is in healing aspect I don't know
For heal aspect no, never conc for players in healing roles or tank roles.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:58pm

€@Dragagon
I'm on F2P server, starting from now, i'm investing about 150€€€€ a month since i have nothing better to do for the current year.
Okay, i adjusted to 425 Caution, which is about 51% decrease of all damage when i'm below 40% of health, i realized the higher i go on caution after 400, the less efficiency i get from pouring more in it.
i poured 345 into survivability, the rest is in vitality, i have about 22.5k HP now.
What's your opinion on swiftness? getting touch of light and halo faster in raids to heal multiple players more often seems good for me. I'd love to read yours, as you seem more experienced, thank you for the help.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:35am

i poured 345 into survivability,
I'd stay below 300 for sure!
I'm not as experienced in priest, just some general knowledge from sticking around (too) long :p
I've seen and remember good priests run swiftness, prioriting it over DA on healing.
There also used to be an exploit priests did with holy word shield where they would go full bruta and swift.
When their allies get very low, bruta is very effective. At that time priests full buff themselves with any value incr way and then apply Holy word shield, making it an insane value of shield, which you can see as a heal, since it heals/prevent damage. Having the full swiftness would make it on a cd of 4 seconds. The exploit would exist in that the shield value does never re-adjust aslong as you re-apply the shield on that same target. Basically having an OP heal/shield every 4 seconds.
Not sure if that still is a thing.

I'd definitely try swiftness because that's what I am sure about.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:15am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Soft cap for Special stats = 250
for pvp resistances + 250 caution and 250 surv
for pve 250 caution 250 surv Max Vita
Is what I would suggest
I think u want enough Swiftness to have perma HoTs from Glint rubies
250 DA and the 1/2/4 ratio
I am PioPico