You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 7:41pm

Diktator

Trainee

• "Diktator" started this thread

Fangs agains magic

The quest in twillight isle is impossible to do with someone who use mana...i just can't do it with reinc...if i do without buff i always end up at quest failed at 10 sec left...it's just impossible...fix it...make less time...make mobs 1 shot...i just can't get enough mana...

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 7:19pm

Try improving your gear - I can guarantee all Twilight Isle quests are soloable!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 7:30pm

Diktator

Trainee

• "Diktator" started this thread

Try improving your gear - I can guarantee all Twilight Isle quests are soloable!

just finished that quest 1h after opening thread...but at same time there was 5-6 ppl doing it 20 or more times...

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:52am

Leroy

Beginner

You say that its impossible for a mana user character, try doing it with a bard stuck on that quest at the moment... Cant do nothing i get to 32 seconds then fail the quest been there for 3 days now :(

I've got lvl 46 gear ( im lvl 47 ) tried with 3 different buffs at the same time just cant do it
;(
:thumbsup: :thumbup: Sayonara

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:16am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

did it on a mage with 4 lvl runes (main char) on 47 lvl geared in weird stuff from many lower lvls. Took me like 3-4 attempts but its doable. Sure, I had to let few of them pass me, but i did it.
Anyway, you can always inv a Psi to a party, they have a skill on pve build which can give you mana back. Also do it with daily elixirs, potions from alchemy (max your proficiency) and with alchemical vodka and mana potions. Don't try to kill them one by one, if they r in group - use AOE skill, if you have not enough mana cc some of them and then use martyrs skill and regenerate your mana shortly (it regenerates during combat also not like HP) and then finish them. You can also use the alchemical potions that cause acid splits and/or fire balls (better are the 1st ones) it will lower their HP w/o use of mana. Also make sure you have the martyrs guidance skill so u can charge your mana (best is r2).

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 10:07am

I'm trying to do it with my warden reinc,has epic weapons and few blue crafted items ,full lvl 7 runes .Haven't yet succeed ,i'm doing it without reinc buff,have daily elixirs +alc pot.Used all aoe i have in build nature's grip +shaman flame pet clout ,im lvl 46 with it atm..its really annoying quest and it always been .Been doing it okay with other classes:psi,healer,pala,warr.Warden and scout pure hell for this quest :(

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 11:30am

nope ,it can't be done with my warden .I've tried it untill i got bored ,to hell with this quest ...One hour tries ,not even close.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 11:55am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Thing is you won't get any other quests until you finish this and the 1st three trials in tka-rik cave (which are as hard as this quest).
Grind one lvl up on mobs and then try again.

btw. Imo it's bit odd that this and the tka-rik quests are preventing players on going forward with the lvls

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 2:07pm

Thing is you won't get any other quests until you finish this and the 1st three trials in tka-rik cave (which are as hard as this quest).
Grind one lvl up on mobs and then try again.

btw. Imo it's bit odd that this and the tka-rik quests are preventing players on going forward with the lvls

I did this quest back before 5.0 (summie with a sort of hybrid acidvamphellion solo PvE build) after two failures, and somewhere found a quest that took me to Irdrich. I didn't finish the 3-trials quest in Tka-Rik until I was already done with Umoira, partly because a guildie confused the three trials with the Greatness / Reinc trials, telling me that they scaled up with your level, which they don't. It made them trivially simple once I went back at level 60, even though my gear is seriously rubbish...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 5:05pm

While you have to kill the mobs yourself you can get help on the quest. Ask around town for buffers to help. You want the appropriate damage buff, Seal of Health, Regeneration buff, Balm, and for MP users a Psi with gift to come with you.

If you are a Reinc turn your egg off.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Auther_Pendragon" (Jun 6th 2014, 5:12pm)

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 12:58pm

And ask a priest/summie friend to come along and heal you so you can concentrate on fighting. He just stands nearby and casts healing on you as necessary so you don't need to heal yourself.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 11:18pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

@Leroy

I have done this quest on every class except PSI Warden and Engineer and the bard by far was the easiest to do followed by the healer.

@Steveread999

You by no means need a healer with you to do this quest. These mobs in question do not attack you. If you stand in just the right spot and watch what you are tabbing before attacking you wont even bother the other mobs around you that are by no means related to this quest.

Yes doing this quest as a mana user really sucks. Find yourself a warden that has AE (or whatever it is called now a days) spec and try to get some. If you can't find anyone to give you AE the restoration potion from an alchemist works the same way. And get yourself some mana restoring pots. While the AE and restoration potion shares a cd the mana pots do not share a cd with either of the other ones I have mentioned. You also have your martyrs thingy to help with mana. If you have at R2 (item shop item which can be found on ah normally pretty cheap) you will get more mana of course then having it at R1.

As long as you have decent gear, restoration potion, mana pots and your blessing on you should have no problem. It may take a couple of tries to get to know just how you should kill em. DOT's are the best skill to use as 9 times out of 10 one hit with a DOT they will be dead before getting to the edge of the allod.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 8:32am

Fair point, Amber. It's been a while since I did this, but on the other hand I didn't have much problem with it, as a summie (therefore mana user) myself. (OK, yes, it took two fails and one success, but that's just because I had to work out the right procedure.)

And +1 for having P4 martyr active...

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 5:24pm

Ankush

Trainee

Tried this with my mage.
Failed too many times.
had potions, trinket that generate mana n health, elixers, rep gear lvl 46 , etc.
runes are 211 111.
new to game so no runes for now.

Can some1 plzease hel pon how to do this. With all spells 2 sec cast time its kinda hard .

Monday, June 16th 2014, 2:33pm

Ankush

Trainee

tried again.
even with lvl 48 its almost impossible.
shouldn't solo quest be designed to be completed without any buffs potiosn etc?
its just too difficult even with buffs/potions. impossible without buffs potions etc

I am too frustrated to try again. so came to qq here :D.

I really think this quest difficulty needs to be reduced to be soloable without potions/ or atleast make it group quest.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ankush" (Jun 16th 2014, 2:50pm)

Monday, June 16th 2014, 7:29pm

Ankush

Trainee

Came online to say I DID IT and share a way to do it

at first still couldn't do with lvl 49 but then frnd suggested a trick and here it is for those who are still facing problem

try to kill max using aoe at the spawn site and not near the dragon. you can skip few inbetween it doesnt matter as logn as u dotn get 15 debuff stacks (which is actual limit of demons u can pass)