You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 8:04pm

[BUG] Engineer Firing Line rubies do not work.

So after some testing, I found some bugs again that I decided to report here so people know what bugs are already reported, I will link the url's of the threads with bugs through to support.
Firing Line rubies do not seem to work on Acid Turret, but they do work on Light Turret.
Description says that the turrets firing speed increases so I think Acid Turret being unaffected is a bug.

All test are done on 319 swiftness. No double attack.

Acid Turret with rank 1 ruby, 57 ticks.

Acid Turret with rank 2 rubies, 57 ticks.

Acid Turret with rank 3 rubies, 57 ticks.

As seen, rubies do not influence acid turret attack speed.
Light turret, rank 0, 10 ticks.

Light Turret, rank 1, 12 ticks.

Light Turret, rank2, 13 ticks.

Light Turret, rank 3, 17 ticks.

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 8:13pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

cuz acid isnt "shooting" multiple shots, its One stream =) also on pic it says 11 - 13 - 14 - 18 on Light Turret
I am PioPico

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:16am

Mechanic of Acid turret vvill be changed in 10.0 as vvell this ruby vvill start effect it

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Feb 8th 2019, 6:34am)

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:31am

cuz acid isnt "shooting" multiple shots, its One stream =) also on pic it says 11 - 13 - 14 - 18 on Light Turret
One tick extra for initiating combat, otherwise turret won't fire at dummy ;s
The acid turret could simply tick faster too. Not like this is unimaginable for a game with flying boats in an alternate space universe where stone people twerk around :p
Mechanic of Acid turret vvill be changed in 10.0 as vvell this ruby vvill start effect it
I've seen it's no longer aoe but simply a green version of the Light Turret, disappointed :( I really like the current Acid Turret.

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 4:40am

Quoted

I've seen it's no longer aoe but simply a green version of the Light Turret, disappointed :( I really like the current Acid Turret.

it is aoe, but insted of shoting stream, it deal dmg like burst of mana in y radius, also rus told it do more dmg on single hit then lighting turret

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 12:03pm

For me the most strange is how physical damages are made. It seems that when we do distant physical damages, it's always exactly the same damages amount (i put all my stats in habi/bruta, 0 deter or double or physical or anything and no jewel)
But for acid damages, it's VARIABLE. It seems to be a base + a variable amount.

Physical damages bugged with engi ?
Also depending on type of damages, the game use the wand or melee weapon. (try hitting with melee weapon only and wand only, depending on spell type it's strange). Maybe it's related.

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 5:56pm

distant physical damages, it's always exactly the same damages amount (i put all my stats in habi/bruta, 0 deter
I think that's supposed to be like that? Only your damage should be going up if you have brutality. Determination should make it differentiate a lot. But having it differ with 0 deter on acid dmg seems odd.
I also get a lot of "absob" when doing reactor cooldowns, I am sure that's a main reason of why engi dps sux. Its dmg gets simply eaten by bugs >.>

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:40am

well you know how it is, less ppl play this class, less reps of bugs, less pressure to change thinks, why thay should spend time for class with 0.001% player base

thay even buffed only support role of this class in 10.0

Monday, February 11th 2019, 11:47am

Rate this thread