You are not logged in.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 7:02am

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

Warden ranking in pvp? (Support)

how do support wardens rank in terms of damage in pvp? i've never seen a support pvp warden yet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yuuka Kazami" (Feb 19th 2019, 4:47am)

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 2:01am

Not very effective, and not very "supporting" as their role is supposed to be.
You don't see them because other classes do a better job at "supporting" such as psi for debuf support & bard/engineer for buffing support.
Since we're limited to 2 builds only, most - if not all - players run a dps build for pve & dailies, and run a heal build for pvp/pve healing, since it is currently the best class for healing.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:21am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Its because most ppl dont know how to Play it, its one of the strongest atm if u were to 1v1 or bg´s, its dps is mediocre + debuffs´but it has one of the best survivabilty of them all.
I am PioPico

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:17am

But what's 1v1 good for in a group based game where everything is about 3x3 and 6x6 and 12xpve and 6xpve? :D

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:30pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Thats only if u are at a competetive lvl with a Team, generaly speaking when ur alone and queue up for stuff, support warden is one of the best, its only when u have a team and try to be competetive it is good as FH cuz other classes brings better stuff than a support warden
I am PioPico

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:40pm

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

I see, thank you all.