You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 7:02am

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

Warden ranking in pvp? (Support)

how do support wardens rank in terms of damage in pvp? i've never seen a support pvp warden yet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yuuka Kazami" (Feb 19th 2019, 4:47am)

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 2:01am

Not very effective, and not very "supporting" as their role is supposed to be.
You don't see them because other classes do a better job at "supporting" such as psi for debuf support & bard/engineer for buffing support.
Since we're limited to 2 builds only, most - if not all - players run a dps build for pve & dailies, and run a heal build for pvp/pve healing, since it is currently the best class for healing.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:21am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Its because most ppl dont know how to Play it, its one of the strongest atm if u were to 1v1 or bg´s, its dps is mediocre + debuffs´but it has one of the best survivabilty of them all.
I am PioPico

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:17am

But what's 1v1 good for in a group based game where everything is about 3x3 and 6x6 and 12xpve and 6xpve? :D

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:30pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Thats only if u are at a competetive lvl with a Team, generaly speaking when ur alone and queue up for stuff, support warden is one of the best, its only when u have a team and try to be competetive it is good as FH cuz other classes brings better stuff than a support warden
I am PioPico

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:40pm

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

I see, thank you all.