You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 12:27pm

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

Rate my heal build

Warden Heal (PvP)
Hello, I recently core morphed into warden and I took a liking to the healing aspect and playstyle, so after some testing, I created a build that is quite survivable, and has lots of AoE healing at the cost of reduced Brutality. If possible, I’d love for someone to rate this build.
Note (1) : Unlisted stats means the value is 0.
Note (2) : Stats in Italic and bold means it has been buffed by 100 through a ruby.
Talents and rubies : https://alloder.pro/calc#d$b01su4o01s006…70c080g::13ydj3

Stats :

3337 Vigor

5235 Stamina
-----------------------------
344.50 Proficiency

140.50 Brutality
460 Critical Damage

284.4 Swiftness
325 Survivability

400 Caution

100 Sustainability

My rotation is as follows :
(1) Plant well of life, bloom, and nature’s grip under me after I position in the midst of the battle.
(2) Healing mist on the lowest ally.
(3) Unity on a group of people that are low and close together.
(4) Rejuvenation on a group of people that are low and close together.
(5) Breath of forest to heal yourself and the front liners.
(6) Spam sprout of life and refreshing dew on the closest ally.
• Using tree bark on the glass cannon of our team after applying HoTs (Heal over time) to him.
• Use touch of life on a tank, as it will heal for about 2099 per second, that’s not even counting his survivability.
• if overridden with heals through the big burst heal combo (well of life, nature's grip, bloom, healing mist, rejuvenation, into refreshering dew + Sprout of life spamming ) I turn off protective circle in order to save mana for more important times.

That would be it, thank you and I hope I can get better by your opinions.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 7:58am

At first glance - way to much of critical damage. Secondary stats have soft cap at 250. After this profit for same amount is lower and lower. In some cases 300 is worth because of rubies giving some profit for every 100 points in stat but you don't use any of such rubies.
Quick test: critical damage 333.5 = 94% increase, cd 423.5 = 102%. For 90 stats you get 8% heal increase. Same 90 stats put in proficiency would give 9%. Comparing it against brutality is more difficult but i would say going much higher than 300 is definitely not worth.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:13am

• "Yuuka Kazami" started this thread

I see, thank you for clarifying. I adjusted critical damage from 460 to 350, while putting the 110 spare stats into proficiency.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:16am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

You need the stat rubies, well of life sucks, true friend ruby very usefull, and u need resistances in pvp for decrease of dmg and lowering martyr cd, 250 caution 250 surv , alot of resistances 15-20% of each, 250/300 crit dmg, 250 DA 250/300 swift and I like going 1/2/4 ratio on prof deter brut
U pretty much spam everything, dont wait for ppl to go low :S u could skip Breath of the forest rubies on the right side and only use it for urself(45% dmg reduction when used for urself), but if ur going as mentioned for aoe heals then keep the Botf rubies and go like 1/3/3 ratio.
Hard do decide what to do when ur lacking alot of rubies and talents , but with what u had id do this

https://alloder.pro/calc#d$b01su4o01s006…70c080g::13ydj3

staying in the same "idea" of aoe healing
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (Feb 19th 2019, 11:24am)

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 1:59am

but i would say going much higher than 300 is definitely not worth.
I adjusted critical damage from 460 to 350
But...that's not how it works? BELOW 300 or waste :(
For healing I usually have 1 deter, and prof bruta equal.
Not saying these are world saving ratios but these have been working well.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 7:23am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yeh they work, but as he Mentioned he wanted aoe healing in PvP, and when he is AoE healin Deter is easy to maintain and thus more effective than prof :D
I am PioPico