You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:31pm

Scavenger

Beginner

• "Scavenger" started this thread

can i run the game without my.com launcher?

hey

so i need to format my pc cause i did windows update now the game wont run for some reason :( , i tried another version of the game but same thing it wont run

so if i format and the launcher gets removed will i still be able to run the game?

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:07pm

hey

so i need to format my pc cause i did windows update now the game wont run for some reason :( , i tried another version of the game but same thing it wont run

so if i format and the launcher gets removed will i still be able to run the game?

It should get reinstalled when you reinstall the game, but you can run %install-path%\bin\launcher.exe to get the old-style launcher back.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:05pm

Scavenger

Beginner

• "Scavenger" started this thread

hey

It should get reinstalled when you reinstall the game, but you can run %install-path%\bin\launcher.exe to get the old-style launcher back.

thanks , but am not re-installing the game , since its on a another local disk game on drive D and my.com on drive C

مُشْرِف سَابِقْ في اللودز العَرَبِيّة

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:34pm

hey

thanks , but am not re-installing the game , since its on a another local disk game on drive D and my.com on drive C

Ah, OK, so you originally installed Allods in a directory on D:, and then you wiped C: ? Or are you talking about the old (gPotato) Allods versus the new (my.com) Allods?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Rate this thread