You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 3:55am

[BUG] Wrong order buff description for too long now

At first I usually think, why report? They'll eventually see it and fix it, right? Mods are active, devs are not briandead, all will be good.

But as days become weeks and weeks become months, months become many months, I start to worry myself about the administration and the lack of effort and mistakes that still happen to leak through :(

And thus here I am again, reporting bugs no one cares about, but still do it hence who else has the will to do it.

According to russians it's not in their ingame description.
How can this be misstranslated then?

I hope posting on the forums raises awareness of the severity of laziness to fix past issues, bugs and translation mistakes. I hope we can build towards a better maintained game together.
For allods!

Rate this thread