You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 8:15am

Sarnaut's gods problem

I have problem with this WM, did Locus and got ruby, but dont have any other quests for this WM, where to check? Quest finder doesnt help. Eladia does not have any quests for me, if it is this Eladia on Silver Valley.
https://ibb.co/sQgQVrx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 27th 2019, 10:25pm) with the following reason: link

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 12:52pm

This is one of worst world mysteries if not worst at all. You need to complete several raids for this one.
First one is Otherverse with Locus - part of Gates Project.
2nd - Fractal raid in Dane - End of the Path quest.
3rd - Winter Palace in Silver Valley - Devastated Nest quest.
4th - Battle of Gods in Froniter - starts wit Destroying Destroyers quest.

You need last part wit Battle of Gods. Questline starts at Eladia near teleport to Winter Palace entrance in Silver Valley. Some talk in PLanar Rim - enter with dialog option at Eladia. FEw quests with teleporting to ruined Gorluxors Tower and Tep Pyramid for some items, quick visit in Central Laboratory in Neguss lab and one fight in Frontier to unlock raid.
Raid quests for BoG are placed in Frontier and Dead City tabs of quest log.

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 2:41pm

menzanima

Hello u_9416616,

as ertil said, the last part of Sarnauts Gods is the raid Battle of Gods located in Frontier. If you dont manage to find the quest via ertils descriptions, feel free to contact me in-game and I will help you finding the questline. (Name: Poloo, Server: Evolution / League) If you dont belong to my fraction or the Server I'm playing on, you can tell me here where you are playing and I will join there.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Rate this thread