You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 5:36pm

Worth playing?

I played allods 5 years and I am bored of playing Evolution pay to win server. What is the population at payed server? Is it worth playing there?

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 6:16pm

menzanima

I played allods 5 years and I am bored of playing Evolution pay to win server. What is the population at payed server? Is it worth playing there?
Hey,

The population on the Subscription Server is not as big as on the Free Server, but it is totally playable. There are very active Guilds existing, and they participate in nearly everything like Raids, Heroics, Dominion there too. You will not see as many players as you might see on Evolution, but it is great community and a lot of Fun there too!
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 7:32pm

Alright, I will give it a shoot. After all it is not like insane expensive :D

Monday, March 11th 2019, 2:37am

The server is growing, every day I see new players

Rate this thread