You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:02pm

Looking for suppression psi

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could try suppression out. i know its less in DPS standards but i always knew psi was the master of cc, and i want that.
Pain is inevitable. Love is a fantasy.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:46pm

since for psi so many rubies are tied to a certain aspect there is not so much space for creativity in builds anyway; what is left is only the question whether you like a little bit more dmg or cc or survivability...

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:54pm

Yeah you are very correct but i am limited in the number of rubies and talent points so i wanted some insight on a general build to use...thus taking the most important rubies

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:56pm

Also i have r7 runes...thus my damage isn't that much. I want to cc other players and take the highest survivability skills to be useful

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:53pm

my current suppresion psionicist build that has decent damage, great control effects, and some good survivability.

talents and rubies : https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#v$rj73g3621…u102000::13ydj3

Stats i'm running for patch 10.0 :

Offense :

350 proficiency
450 brutality
-------------------------------
Special stats :
160 critical chance ( 120 from the rubies, 40 from making two equipment pieces' stats critical chance on offense )
60 critical damage
put the rest in swiftness, should have 140-180
-------------------------------
Defensive :
200 caution, put any draconic gear you can get into caution so you can get more
Put the rest into vitality

the way you play CC psionicist is kind of dependent on the scenario.
(1)
Like say, for example, you're in a BG (battle ground, random skirmishes) and your team has 1 healer, and the enemy has more than 1 healer, what should you focus? well, in this particular scenario, you'll more than likely have a pesky assassin away from his team, trying to kill your team's lone healer, or some back line squishy targets that do lots of damage, in this case i focus him, to slow, immobilize, and disorient him for an easy kill to our damage dealers.

(2) the enemy has one healer who is squishy/lacking in gear, and your own team's healer is bulky, you focus the opposing healer because you know your team's healer can stay alive vs the flankers ( assassin ).

the general idea behind CCing someone is to start with Mental link, to amplify the damage you do to that target by 10% (ruby), then you Choke him to apply the 'Cowardice' debuff, which increases the duration of crowd control (cc) effects on him by 25%, and then you do your thing, wall of blades, agony, Spectral assassin, etc to do damage on him while simultaneously CCing him to death.

Oh, an important note here is that using Concentration gives you a 14% damage increase, so try and use it first, also, we're running swiftness so we can use the ability (Meditate) often, when you use meditate in battle, you gain 3 stacks of the poltergeist effect, which allows instant cast for the next 3 phantoms, remember, each phantom disorients the target for 1.5 seconds, apply choke to increase the time (correct me if i'm wrong) don't summon them one by one, when the disorientation effect ends, someone the other, etc, then wall of blades, when you do critical damage to a target under wall of blades, you do X more damage when you deal critical damage,which depends on your proficiency, target's health, etc, then you apply spectral assassin, to fear the target, then your mental impacts, and spam your Astral vemon.

Another important note, for the skills (psychosis, choke) their damage increases by 1.5% for every point of stress you had when you used the ability, so after you used your other skills and you're still low on stress, spam scorching until you have high stress, then choke / psychosis respectively. ( choke has a very low cooldown, so you can use it first before doing your whole combo, then doing it again after you do psychosis when you have high stress levels)

Sorry for the wall of text, but this is my advice as a CC psionicist fanatic, have fun, and CC people to death! cheers! :thumbsup:
Thank you kind sir for clarifying some of the rubies and talent build of this archetype, i really appreciate all your time and effort into doing this. May i ask how do you get such stats with our new gears? they are really low on stat numbers. thank you

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:20pm

Friday, April 5th 2019, 12:58am

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 8:04pm

Having low CS can be ok if your build usefulness isn't in what cs enhance.
I know runes make you do better damage but for suppression is it really important ? You are here for cc after all ...

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 4:10am

CS helps suviving too. Defensive stats CS, defensive runes CS, base stats CS (vitality), anti cc scroll CS, martyr protection CS, assault shell CS. You sure you don't need CS if you don't do dmg? :P