You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 6:32pm

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

I don't see any graphic improvement anyone see any difference at all ?
I dont

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 7:10pm

stevenmdr

Trainee

It's only for the Warp :)

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:14pm

Quoted

I dont

you got shadows, so stop complain, next improvment is planed for 20.0 and it will be raindbow on sky =b

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 10:23pm

many people told me that the graphic is better with same FPS, maybe they've changed the game engine someone was talking that they'll put skyforge engine as its a multi core one and allods was a single core.

I'm happy that the game is still running on my wooden PC xD
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, March 18th 2019, 1:04am

Either I'm on perma drugs, or the game does look better to do me :P
I know a lot turned off shadows but I really like them :o

Monday, March 18th 2019, 11:24am

Like PunisherSy mentionet this patch game have better performenc, i got always problem with allods on my laptop, got 40-60 fps from 5y, and it droped to 15-20fps, after 1-2 bg fights or 1-2 boss fights in obs, now after that change, my fps is 80-90 and never droping, thay did rly good job.

Monday, March 18th 2019, 9:42pm

RE: Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

I dont
Game looks better now. I can see difference in graphics (not only shadows) on the same quality settings- for the better. It also feels game is tuned more to use newer hardware- I have a feeling overall fps increased at last 2x (not tested, just subjective comparison to what I remember before patch).

Usually I'm complaining a lot (national habit, practice is important to keep it up on master level) but this time I say "Good work:)"

Rate this thread