You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 9:02pm

Not getting daily Guild quest to kill 20 monsters anymore

I had been doing the 5 daily guild quests until the last couple days when the Pledge of Punishment one to kill 20 monsters was not offered. That means I could not do the Rewards for the Efforts Quest either because it required an item received for completing the Pledge of Punishment quest.

I just turned 74 and noticed the quest giver has a level 75 Pledge of Punishment quest that he will offer when I'm 75.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 7:24am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

It is there for me, So idk
I am PioPico

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 5:34pm

There are some levels where pledge of punishment is not available. it is not real problem though because passing those levels takes around 20-25 min max. Even less with exp smile of fortune.
Those gaps happen at levels close to level cap at a time. It was always this way since those maps were introduced - especially pearl ring/irdrich, ferris.

Rate this thread