Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Not getting daily Guild quest to kill 20 monsters anymore

I had been doing the 5 daily guild quests until the last couple days when the Pledge of Punishment one to kill 20 monsters was not offered. That means I could not do the Rewards for the Efforts Quest either because it required an item received for completing the Pledge of Punishment quest.

I just turned 74 and noticed the quest giver has a level 75 Pledge of Punishment quest that he will offer when I'm 75.

Rayofsshadow

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Studying

• Nachricht senden

It is there for me, So idk
I am PioPico

There are some levels where pledge of punishment is not available. it is not real problem though because passing those levels takes around 20-25 min max. Even less with exp smile of fortune.
Those gaps happen at levels close to level cap at a time. It was always this way since those maps were introduced - especially pearl ring/irdrich, ferris.