You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 8:36am

F2P Level for reincarnaton quests?

What level can you get the reincarnation quests at now. Originally it was 46, then I read it went to 65 when that was max level. Is it now 85 because that is the new max level?

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 9:40am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yes
I am PioPico

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 3:51pm

menzanima

What level can you get the reincarnation quests at now. Originally it was 46, then I read it went to 65 when that was max level. Is it now 85 because that is the new max level?
Yes, the Incarnation quests will always become possible by reaching the current maximum Level. In this case, 85.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7:51am

What confused me was getting an item in the mail at level 75 for a free second reincarnation slot. I guess that is a holdover from when 75 was the level cap.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 3:59pm

This letter is related to new race introduced in level 75 cap patch.
They send letter with item that allows creating Aoidos character - only one that allows to create it. Reinc slot item is added to allow ppl using spark without need to spend money for reinc slot.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 1:15am

What confused me was getting an item in the mail at level 75 for a free second reincarnation slot. I guess that is a holdover from when 75 was the level cap.

If you've opened the letter you'll have to use the jar before it disappears (it has 30 days lifetime), meaning that you'll have to reach max level and do reincarnation quest before that deadline.

Always keep in mind that anything that comes from mail by the game system its timer will only start the countdown if you withdraw it out of the mail, so its a good trick to give any item a 30 more days life span if you don't want/can't use it at the moment, also if the mail is from NPC after 30 days it will disappear, while if it's from a player it will be returned to the player that've sent the message, however, if the message is already a resend from a player it will disappear.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?