You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise Quest: Shattered Mosaic Map

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 12:50am

Quest: Shattered Mosaic Map

While we're at this, I have done everything in the whole game. I only have this left. I noticed that more people of my level (85, done everything ingame) also have this pop up. It leads to nowhere (astral map) and so I wonder what this quest requires of me? No idea where the "Crystal Crypt" is. I thought BOG but since I've already done that, I'm out of options.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 23rd 2019, 1:28am) with the following reason: moved and title

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 9:58am

Irdrich, Windy HIlls - Mine Vicinity.
It is mine where you get crystals for for scannig device and some stuff from elemental to create "anti-lictor" spear. This quest is to collect some mosaic parts from stone elemental mobs there and starts with first part of mosaic drop if remember correctly.
Many players can miss it because this quest isn't part of long quest chain and all 2 or 3 chain part quests in this cave can be skipped with marks.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 4:06am

Seems bugged :(
I got there, no quests nowhere. Find quest shows me still the astral map, level 1 quest, nowhere to take the Q from.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 10:35am

This quest is to collect some mosaic parts from stone elemental mobs there and starts with first part of mosaic drop

There is no quest giver.
There are quests to collect crystals in this cave, to kill big elemental in middle and to kill several elementals. If you don't skip quests with marks you need to kill some. One of elementals drops part of mosaic which starts this quest. You need to enter cave and mass murder elementals to find mosaic part that will start it.

Rate this thread