You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 8:26am

Ferris Central Laboratory quest "To the Rescue"

I am stuck in this quest after I turn off the main power supply in the East Wing of the Laboratory, also called the boiler room. My companion, Murk, says to climb the shelves but when I try I just raise off the ground for a bit and just spasm for a while. Any suggestions?

The invulnerable robots just about kill me even though at 79, I am way above their level. I guess they would one shot a player of their level. They seem way too powerful for level 64.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 5:01pm

Hello,

The purpose of this quest is to avoid enemies and use the environment to get to the end of this room. It's a kind if "infiltration/stealth" quest. You'll find your way even if you fail at some points and have to start again :).
Here are the shelves (FR client)

Spoiler Spoiler

Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 5:13pm

I'll assume that you are talking about the maze in central lab with that allods version of saw.
This is a maze the robots have a pattern in their movement and there are switches to disable the robots each time you disable a switch it will be a checkpoint there's 3 of them in total.
All the coming quest of this area are annoying, and you'll mostly ask for help, when you do so please put screenshots, this will help the people remembering the questline, which will give you more accurate answers.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:40pm

Thanks Gladia.

The comment from my companion was what confused me. He said to climb up on the shelves and when I tried to jump up at that spot, my hero just kind of hung in midair for a while and shook. I thought he was supposed to climb right there.

I guess the translation was misleading for me.

Rate this thread