You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 10:10pm

Group search: Raids

I'm level 79 on Evolution server. When I open the Group Search raid tab, I have two choices: Observatory (Easy) and Observatory small squad.
However, the Join button for both is greyed out. When I push the Go button for Observatory small squad, it says "This adventure is not yet available on your server." Does that mean it is not available for anyone at anytime, it's the wrong time of day or I'm not the right level?

Any explanation would be welcome. Thanks.

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 9:27am

All 3.
First - it is either 80+ as it was before last patch or they could change it to 85 now.
Second - Press H to open calendar. "Raid Search" is available at certain hours.
Third - Observatory is usually locked for some time after big patches until certain server gearing progress.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 3:55am

Third - Observatory is usually locked for some time after big patches until certain server gearing progress.

Rate this thread