You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 8:41pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Rihat mobs

I was asking myself why Rihat mobs are so strong like that ?
even before I couldnt do anything about my 25k gs
people say in order to kill rihat mobs you need lvl 5
and higer runes to kill them gs wont work in rihat

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 10:21pm

On the F2P Evolution server at level 80, I got a set of level 6 runes for free from the one leveling chest. Did you check your boutique bag?

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 10:52pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

she is just complaining dont listen
I am PioPico

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 11:10pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

she is just complaining dont listen
how bout I give you a block
and we will see whose complaining

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 11:15pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

On the F2P Evolution server at level 80, I got a set of level 6 runes for free from the one leveling chest. Did you check your boutique bag?
for the runes I have upgraded my runes to full lvl 7
but somehow my hp drop fast I changed my build a lot of time
although still missing more talent points
but the mobs have huge damage is like every single of there attack is crit
and also not all rihat mobs are strong but some of them like werewolves , bears , ogres , hydra , alligators
foxes those have high damage but rest still easy to kill

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, March 25th 2019, 12:31am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

1st advice I would give is to Learn the class you are Playing and/or ask Other people who play ur class for tips, I see ppl with 5´s in AR killing everything without sweat lol.
I am PioPico

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:48am

Are you tried proper defence stats? i play even as engi and have no problem to kill multiple mobs same time, i was switch to my 5 runes alt and still i feeled tanky

try take at last 170-200 concetration and 150-250 bloodlost, that schold inaf, if you have more cs stat you can put caution to be even more tanky on 40% hp

another step is to max your dmg, so more heal will back to you per hit, or kit a mob, using slowdown/stun/knockback/dash/teleport

you no need also go for ai-rihat alone, ask husband/wife in game to duo ther or eventualy you can search for small squad up to 3ppl, and do daily quest togheter as team, if your not feel tanky, let more skilled/ or more sustain player first hit, then attack 2-3s after him, so you will not get any dmg at all, and your squad member will be your live shield, until you get more eq and you will can do it alone :thumbup:

i recomend to take 2dps (1 mele and 1 range) + sup

for exemple : Paladin, Mage, Engi

Engi drop -40% shield for Paladin and heal him
Paladin charge for many mobs he can (he also have 2 panic buttons to pt heal, and pt barrie if need)
Mage cast tear ability named Cataclism, or the new one
if any mob survived, engi nuke finish a job

but you no need use tear skills ofc, or if on cd, you just cait smaller number of mobs (despend from tanknes of your paladin, or how good engi sup managing his defensive resourses, it's up to you)

Another exemple : Demon, Bard, Engi

Engi drop -40% + heal demon
Demon use his -40% too, then change to range attack doing nasty dps and heal from bloodlost
And bard is just bard

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Mar 25th 2019, 9:34am)

Monday, March 25th 2019, 12:36pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I think the issue is , they think everything should be easy, they dont use defensive abilitys they dont use cc´s just dps, seen that before, they dont realize by having mobs hard that you have to cc and pop defensives on will benefit them, u have to do all these things in MoS Raid Heroics bla bla Dominion. Maybe they should make the mobs as Hard as the Hardest ones back in 65 patch or what It was...
I am PioPico

Monday, March 25th 2019, 1:56pm

I think it is mainly due to lvl difference between You and monsters in All-Rihat. If You try to kill lvl 85 monster (it should have ?? as lvl) while being at lvl 80 that means 5 level difference which is serious disadvantage.

In the past those % values shown in stat description were related to average target at Your level.
For example if average Double Attack chance is 40% it will decrease by certain amount with each level difference between You and Your target.
That also explain why All-Rihat monsters are critting more than they should...