You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:59am

Offer: The Wheel of Fortune - Increased bonuses! - 25/03/2019

Dear Sarnaut,

The Wheel of Fortune special offer begins today – running until March 29th. During this time, each of you can participate in a simple game that will reward you with incredible bonuses!

More information.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 11:01am

Is this bonus stack with crystal pack?

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 5:47am

Sallvattore

Beginner

only i cant use the bonus ? when i click the button for "Use Bonus" it moves me to login on allods russian page ;>

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:14am

Just top up like usually. Bunus is already there.
Only link from wheel to top up page is broken. Bonus is calculated properly.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 2:51pm

Aionwen

Professional

Helloo,

im not into gambling and dont want to, but im curious, did any1 get something intresting from this wheel? i dont need oldmounts, bigger bag/bank, costumes beside costumes from tycoontrader which shameful ARENT awailable during costumesale.. and for honest the next carnevalsmask i get from allods so called "random"algorithm will ragequit me for minimum 1 hour ^^

i remember one of my first prophetcardevents, i picked, the cards did turn and at half way i saw !with my own eyes! a nice trophy.. ZACK.. lag, screen hiccupst and the same card was just some worthless shit.. did even felt way much more fraudy then drawing 1 fu carnevalsmask out of 8, 8 times in a row.. seriously allods?

(fu means funtastic FOR SURE.. if any1 would need questioning about that..)
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aionwen" (Mar 26th 2019, 3:00pm)

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 3:24pm

Quoted

Helloo,

im not into gambling and dont want to, but im curious, did any1 get something intresting from this wheel? i dont need oldmounts, bigger bag/bank, costumes beside costumes from tycoontrader which shameful ARENT awailable during costumesale.. and for honest the next carnevalsmask i get from allods so called "random"algorithm will ragequit me for minimum 1 hour ^^

i remember one of my first prophetcardevents, i picked, the cards did turn and at half way i saw !with my own eyes! a nice trophy.. ZACK.. lag, screen hiccupst and the same card was just some worthless shit.. did even felt way much more fraudy then drawing 1 fu carnevalsmask out of 8, 8 times in a row.. seriously allods?

(fu means funtastic FOR SURE.. if any1 would need questioning about that..)

what? your not mistaken event?

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 8:03pm

Aionwen

Professional

Noah? Full Quote directly under the post u quote?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread