You are not logged in.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 4:37pm

Upgrading 85

?( How can I upgrade to 85? I have taken the tasks to level 82 and then used the roll of experience to Level 83 and then did not show any tasks what to do

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:27pm

menzanima

Hey,

there is no new questline which helps you to reach level 85. You can do earlier quests, if you dont finished them yet. But mainly, you have to get experiecne by participating in end-game content like astral allods, maze, etc. A little tip is to place two incompatible mobs in your own maze next to each other (for example monkeys, deathgazers, etc.) and test it to gain exp fast.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:37pm

I am in the same boat. I am almost 83 and being directed by the game to level 85 content that I cannot possibly solo.

Did you do the quests in Sogot and Demon's Lair Citadel yet? They give good experience especially with the double experience event for the next 6 days.

I suspect there might be more quests that open up after completing Demon's Lair Citadel but not sure as I am still trying to get past the quest where you have a dream and turn into a flying demon that has to destroy 4 cannons.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:46pm

A little tip is to place two incompatible mobs in your own maze next to each other (for example monkeys, deathgazers, etc.) and test it to gain exp fast.

I thought you had to be 85 to get your own Private Allod with a maze. If not please explain how I can get one at level 82.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 7:51pm

menzanima

You're right Zornar,

if you never were endlevel before this Patch, you have to reach it once. But in the case you were level 80 before the Patch came and you already had a Maze, you still have it before reaching level 85.

So if you dont have one, you can ask someone else to use his maze for it. If you dont know someone who has a maze, you can message me in-game.
(name: Poloo) If you are a League player on the Evolution Server of course.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Monday, March 25th 2019, 11:11pm

If you dont know someone who has a maze, you can message me in-game.

(name: Poloo) If you are a League player on the Evolution Server of course.
Thanks for the offer but I'm Empire side.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 12:02am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Whisper PioPico on imp side or Maryyssa I think can help too
I am PioPico

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 9:27am

Atleast this patch brings players easier together to help eachother out, just too bad the lack of content and story. I don't know a single mmo that does this to their players tho.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 2:32pm

Aionwen

Professional

i am happy with this levelingphase this patch. to bring 20 chars through sogot without 85er gear lasts more then an hour, in my mazes it lasts even with only three mobs not even in the first room and Luckymoments circa half an hour. some guys wrote its boring and i dont judge this statement but i found it kinda meditativ and it was so repetitiv that i could do it during watching (more listening) videos and was surprised how fast it was by not feeling so, i just did it by not be aware of progress and schwupsdiwups i was 83 1/2 so no long way to go ahead..

most time go by by mounting, leaving maze, return into maze and ride to mobs, so i put mount on top of right sidebar and did a favoritestar to test maze so the way of cursor is shorter... ur char will mountup will u press leave and accept and during loadscreen u can move the cursor down left at spot to instaclick open fightselection, two clicks ahead u reenter maze and so go on..
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 2:09am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If you do it the Right way tho (without apathy debuff) u would also learn how to do Mazes and have an easier time getting Embrium. :D
I am PioPico