You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:21pm

About to start

Yo guys i played this game before and I thinking in return looking to do it more hard
I'm with some doubts and i was thinking if ya'all can helpme
I want a class that can deal a lot of dmg and do things solo i have no problem in play as long range as well as melee

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 2:09am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Engineer is a Recommendation =)
I am PioPico

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 7:42am

And start on the p2p server smugglers paridise of you don't want to spend hundreds of Euros to catch up to other peoples casshop level

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 8:44am

"I want a class that can deal a lot of dmg and do things solo i have no problem in play as long range as well as melee"

With that in mind I would choose Demonologist- it is perfect match to Your requirements. As a bonus You will have option to play as a tank if You want to try it too. Just do not limit Yourself to one form (face).

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 7:47pm

ok guys i'll try both engineer and demonologist, thank you a lot

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 3:30pm

What is a low CS job for new players. I'd like to do pvp and play support or suppression there.

Class i'd like to play from 1st view : warden sum psi healer

Friday, April 5th 2019, 12:56am

What is a low CS job for new players. I'd like to do pvp and play support or suppression there.

Class i'd like to play from 1st view : warden sum psi healer
Druid without CS is already meh. Best bet is to go support and assist as much as you can but then again, better things to do w low CS.
Summy support already goes in a better direction. Applying debuffs is your main goal. It generally has good dmg too but as you mentioned having low CS, I have doubts. Heal spec might be doable in some form as some heal abilities are % based, so CS not influencing as much.
Psi suppression or support are even better than previous mentioned ones. Suppression will have very little effect on f2p as I know there are a lot of CS abilities to counter CC, which is the reason why people get them. Support offers more debuffing and higher dmg output than summy.
Priest is lost on everything, especially having no CS at all.
You could always go play on p2p and not worry about CS, try all classes for as little as 70k gold (depends on player biddings). Gets you way cheaper on the end too, not that it matters on the topic but I don't suppose you got money to waste.

Rate this thread