You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:51pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

Adaptive Armor

Hello, I have been recieving numerous Whispers about Activating the Adaptive Armor. The discription says "You need to have atleast one Colour Pattern to Use" and so they have Bought the Cash shop one. That is not How it works, you need to have had an Armor before using it and atm lying to new Players which recieve it from Bg Quest. Fix the Discription or let them Use Adaptive after they have Recieved a Colour Pattern.
I am PioPico

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:14pm

you and them are mistaken, even the quote you've used is missing.
it's written as "BASIC color pattern". so only the original color pattern that comes with any older shell works, meaning if you've ever used an permanent old shell you can activate the adaptive shell, even if you dismissed it later on.

I'm pretty sure of this information because I've tried it myself, the adaptive shell box was a complex box with rainstorm of information, I wanted to make a thread to summarize it but I'm slacker :P.

I'd recommend to wait a bit because the new sale will come soon with upgrade project II meaning the current adaptive shell will have lower hp than the upcoming new shell and maybe the new adaptive shell as well. also the adaptive converter price is like 170bc at cash shop while at sale it's less than 10bc.

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, April 1st 2019, 9:43pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

Yes I just read it and came to edit, they shouldnt say it like that Tho since most people dont understand, that it means u need the actual armor, I get whispers from people getting adaptive from BG quest and thinking buying a color they could activate it. They should just change description to "Must have had or have One of the Assault armors to use" since u cant get base color skin without them.
I am PioPico

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 4:57pm

I couldn't agree more... This box in particular has so many misleading titles.
Like the "disassembly of UNIQUE shells to increase the augmentation level." which mean you can disassemble monolith only once to increase the augmentation level only once, after this you'll only get the adaptive shell module and adaptive shell augmentation. And you'll have to disassemble all of the 7 shells to get the augmentation level to 8. Some people tried stacking same shell more than one time and they ended-up wasting their money due to misleading title which should've gotten much more detailed explanation.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?