You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 2:48pm

Prophetic Cards For subscription server!

Starting with April 09th and until April 30th every player of the subscription server will be able to participate in a treasure hunt with Prophetic Cards and Ancient Compasses.

Click on the link to learn more about the details.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 5:52pm

So it is not clear for me but how can you get the Compasses here?

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 8:24pm

Hello,

Here: https://allods.my.com/en/shop#!/sales
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:15pm

Crybabies satisfied.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 12:31pm

3/quest per day per reinc - up to 5 reincs on p2p + progenitor = 6 chars * 3 = 18 compasses/day at most, let's be nice and include a guaranteed BG **victory** on p2p. that's 36 compasses/day, event lasts 21 days so 21* 36 = 756 compasses you can farm at most in p2p. Cannot even get enough for the first reward for just playing the fuck out of the game. We're forced to spend money on p2p on top of our subscription to get event content. Goodjob you all played yourself and don't you come to me with "rng gives skins too".

Rate this thread