You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:32am

How does this server work?? I find no info on the site!

Hi,

I've played Allods before, and I was willing to try it again.

I find this site, and on this site it asks me to register for my.com then asks me to log in then immediately jumps to the 'currency purchase' screen.

What the hell???????
where is all the information i need? How much the game costs to play/month? How to download the game???

This website is amazingly uninformative.

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? (please provide me with the information the website of the game SHOULD have provided)

Also from the forum topics i get the feeling this is supposed to be a f2p game with a cash shop. in that case, how do i start the game?

Wow... this website is so bad...
Thanks in advance

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:03am

Hi,

I've played Allods before, and I was willing to try it again.

I find this site, and on this site it asks me to register for my.com then asks me to log in then immediately jumps to the 'currency purchase' screen.

What the hell???????
where is all the information i need? How much the game costs to play/month? How to download the game???

This website is amazingly uninformative.

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? (please provide me with the information the website of the game SHOULD have provided)

Also from the forum topics i get the feeling this is supposed to be a f2p game with a cash shop. in that case, how do i start the game?

Wow... this website is so bad...
Thanks in advance

In effect Allods is two games. One is f2p-with-cash-shop (some say p2w) and the other is a 1000 game-currency per month (100 currency == 1€) p2p game. They are played on separate servers, and the major differences are:

1. Overtly p2w aspects (runes, level 5 patronage, combat mounts, strongboxes, ship construction accelerators, cash-shop talent points and rubies, ...) are not available at all on the p2p server.
2. All characters have a second earring slot from level 1 (not usable immediately because earrings aren't usable at level 1) on the p2p server.
3. Instead of bonus XP objects from the cash shop, all characters on the p2p server have a permanent 30% XP boost.
4. Foes are approximately rebalanced on the p2p server to account for the reduced power of player characters.
5. "Ordinary" mounts that are available only in the cash-shop on the f2p server are available for gold from a vendor in Victory Park (Empire) or somewhere, I guess, in the League side of things.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:10am

Thanks for the reply!

Now, say i wanna try out this game (again) before i pay any money to the corporate moneybags, on the f2p server as you mentioned.

I find no way to download the game on this website. it asks me to log in, then immediately asks me what my payment option is and how much money i want to buy. there is no going around that, i've tried. How would i go about downloading and playing on f2p server without paying anything?

this is my big question, answer it and you are my hero

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:33am

Hi there

Seams that we're having some issues with the website and the page system at the moment.
I'm reporting the issue as we speak, and hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

-Wratih
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 3:05pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

In effect Allods is two games. One is f2p-with-cash-shop (some say p2w) and the other is a 1000 game-currency per month (1000* currency == 1€) p2p game. They are played on separate servers, and the major differences are:
Just wanted to edit that one :D

P.S. Did you even notice on the main site (en.allods.com) that there is a big button "Download!" on the banner in top left corner? 8| And it doesn't even require you to register to my.com
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 6:01pm

Hello,

P.S. Did you even notice on the main site (en.allods.com) that there is a big button "Download!" on the banner in top left corner? 8| And it doesn't even require you to register to my.com

The site was upside down this morning, that's what Wraith02 explained, and why players can't find anything ;).

@OP : It is working fine now, you'll be able to find a guide :
http://en.allods.com/game/game-guide/basics

You will find a FAQ about Smugglers Paradise (P2P) server in its sub-forum :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=125

Have fun !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:00pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Ah yeah, might be true because I didn't see the website at that time and now it is probably well fixed :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:32am

In effect Allods is two games. One is f2p-with-cash-shop (some say p2w) and the other is a 1000 game-currency per month (1000* currency == 1€) p2p game. They are played on separate servers, and the major differences are:
Just wanted to edit that one :D

Really? The subscription will be ONE euro a month???!!!???
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 12:22pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

ah you wrote 1 euro there, not 10, my baaaad :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..