You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:30pm

Ghost

Trainee

I hope more people will come give the P2P a try =D It's free for now, has higher exp gain, more loot, and is balanced across the board. The PVP is nice. If anyone starts a new League character, feel free to message Phantom; I'm making my way through Dark Water right now and I would love to make more friends.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:31pm

Considering the servers only just went up yesterday, I'd give it another day or two before expecting the populations to be anywhere near normal. Well, okay, considering the trouble everyone's been having, I'd probably give it closer to a week.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:38pm

Im stuck upto Savage zombie and even went to ask in main city not even 1 55's offered to help >.< bloody rude

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:40pm

ppl are questing
if u prefer p2p just start playing there
cos if u don't play cos of population that is the major reason of most ppl that server will never be populated

ofc and it sounds obvious F2p will always have more ppl playing full of noobs but still counting as players
P2P less ppl playing stil alot of fun much more then in F2p cos is more competitive and everybody is equal
i'm rly thinking about paying subscrition and go to P2P server for real cos this new stats system is so p2w with pages of stats and runes and mounts and bla bla pay for elixir lool wtv

if u thinking about P2P get rdy to rly play the game otherwise go F2p buy some replicators and slack in novo the rest of the day and still be noob cos u don't have runes lvl 13 and all the cash shop that exist and will come

hope see u ingame in both server cos i'm just saddicted so gona be on both :p
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:07am

Blesnar

Trainee

I hope more people will come give the P2P a try =D It's free for now, has higher exp gain, more loot, and is balanced across the board. The PVP is nice. If anyone starts a new League character, feel free to message Phantom; I'm making my way through Dark Water right now and I would love to make more friends.
REALLY? u are on other side?? ;(

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:09am

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:18am

*raises hand* .. i'm aussie .. would be playing right now if i still wasnt downloading :(
Porrieeeeeeeeeeee <3

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:27am

NOW im stuck on Demonlogist elite bosses and no help from high level even asked one and got butt hurt by them saying no thanks >.< how rude ...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:29am

rsc86

Beginner

on the bright side, black lord is easy ^_^

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:39am

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:11am

Poren

Beginner

*raises hand* .. i'm aussie .. would be playing right now if i still wasnt downloading :(
Porrieeeeeeeeeeee <3
Tempyyyyy <3 ... once i get my toons back i can play with ya :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:00pm

maybe most people are leveling?
I

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:15pm

I would assume most people are leveling from 55 to 60 and there hasn't been any influx of new players on the p2p server, which is why low level zones are kind of dead. There were 3 crowded channels on the f2p in Umoir earlier, it felt awesome.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:35pm

everyone should be playing in subscrition server (P2P) cos is much more about gaming and playstyles then actually cash shop
but ppl already wasted so much money in F2P and supriese me they don't realise that will waste even more with new content
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:56pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Been playing on both servers, since the opening and got to 20-30. I have seen maybe a few players on both servers. The game appears dead, especially at lower levels....

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:47pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

The leveling is so slow its depressing, also it got harder with the patch and the changes to the stats as no longer you can stack luck and 1 shot things, also they removed the gear boxes that came with the quests for some reason..

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:24pm

The leveling is so slow its depressing, also it got harder with the patch and the changes to the stats as no longer you can stack luck and 1 shot things, also they removed the gear boxes that came with the quests for some reason..

That would be because the quest rewards are greatly improved, and it's almost impossible to cripple yourself with poor stat balance, wheras it was very possible to do so before.

Recruit's Chests were less about the raw numbers, and more about balancing.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:47pm

i have played it on the gpotato subscribe server i can defeat the group quest there with my brother 5 lvl's diffent with the elite mob.

but on this describe server it dont work anymore i got the feeling the elites are a bit harder and hit more dps.

i hope you will change that back i payed for the subscribe server because it was not so hard to play but it is now almost impossible.

also the mercenary people in the dungeon get a lot of damage from the mobs it is really not normal and fun to play.

we need better balance on the p2p server.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:02pm

everyone should be playing in subscrition server (P2P) cos is much more about gaming and playstyles then actually cash shop
but ppl already wasted so much money in F2P and supriese me they don't realise that will waste even more with new content
I am sorry, but the f2p 24 vs 24 AoD looks magnificent and that is only because of stuff that is not accessible on the p2p server. There is havoc and destruction and explosions and effects and fatalities, oh it feels epic even if I am not in the top 3.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:40pm

I am sorry, but the f2p 24 vs 24 AoD looks magnificent and that is only because of stuff that is not accessible on the p2p server. There is havoc and destruction and explosions and effects and fatalities, oh it feels epic even if I am not in the top 3.
edit: nevermind

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mjroddx20" (Mar 22nd 2014, 10:19pm)