You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:18am

WHERE THE HELL is everybody on P2P Server ?

Im the only one in the trying to do Black Lord quest and there no option to use Mark of Fate .... yet the servers is empty and no one is helping :(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:27am

It's in the early morning in Europe at the moment, so there are not many EU players. I think amrica it's in the nighttime, so not many 'Muricans, too. It seems like you have to wait or leave it out. :c It would be best for you to find a guild that can offer you some help.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:29am

That problem there isnt anybody on and im a australian player so it's hard for me to fix to mercian time

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:34am

Ouh, thats dumb. :c No way to get some of your Australian friends into the game?
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:37am

+ alot of players are still having trouble accessing their accounts & and i know a few who are still in downloading phase tehehe
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:43am

Poren

Beginner

*raises hand* .. i'm aussie .. would be playing right now if i still wasnt downloading :(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:52am

Iv just finished patching mine just few mins ago .... already level 10 engineer and now bored due to no players online on P2P server

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:00am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I logged out and now I can't get back in Q.Q
KAPPA

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:03am

Nessaesile

Beginner

im aussie and just started downloading.. /sigh

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:06am

I'm here bro but league side xD and most of ppls from p2p are lvl 55 already doing new quests that's why you see none ;p

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:12am

Guess ill never get help on empire side :(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:16am

people are stuck downloading the patch at 250KB/sec >.<
Malvious - Warden

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:07pm

Nessaesile

Beginner

can't really play until the entire thing is done downloading.. it takes too long to load resources when i change zones .. sucks cos i watned to try out the engineer.. oh well can wait :)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:39pm

Still waiting for my characters to be transferred properly.
And I'd rather not make a new one for fear of causing a database conflict.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:50pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

just to ask but how healthy population is in P2P server in both (or either) sides?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:03pm

Ghost

Trainee

just to ask but how healthy population is in P2P server in both (or either) sides?
I've been exclusively leveling my guildless Engie, but from what I see, League side has at least 35~ League people playing (a handful afk in Novo, the rest out in Wilds). I have no idea about Empire numbers. Still small but enough people for raids and parties - that's more than the P2P players from NA could have hoped for.

I know it's not really the thread for this, but I'm very impressed with our Allods Team. Keep it up! <3

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:06pm

Neos

Beginner

I'm stuck forever dealing with my.games. Help me!
Neos

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:10pm

Light

Beginner

*raises hand* .. i'm aussie .. would be playing right now if i still wasnt downloading :(
I rem you. You're from TSW or Phoenix. I forget. But you were a guildie. Didnt you quit? When did you come back?
Light

MySQL queries

select * from information_schema.tables

PHP Source code

phpinfo();

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:42pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

still wondering why sub server is so empty. pay to win server is actually listed as "normal" population where pay to play is a barren wasteland, come on, guys, it's free till apr 1 and even after the 1st 15 bucks a month is nothing compared to what you'll spend on the pay to win server Dx

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:11pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Im confused, the server actually had more players (empire eu server) before the merge than now, I saw 3 people in nezeb like 2 hours ago..