You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 11:56pm

(SOLVED - *clearing cache maybe required*) lebanni rune calculator gold dust error

EDIT: the site has corrected value thanks to "Gladia" with a price of 0.95 gold for each gold dust, if you still see the old values try clearing the cache of your browser.

Spoiler Spoiler

hello,
I was talking about runes upgrade and it's ratio with a guild mate, and he told me that there's some error in calculation in lebanni rune calc so I jumped to lebanni rune calc and compared it's values to the in-game ones, there was actually an error in all gold dust values, apparently at some point there was a decrease by a factor of 100 in the amount of gold dust needed for each rune upgrade in the game(÷100), and it's not updated in the site, this is new news to me so I thought I'd share it with you guys...

An alternative for the site would be alloder.pro rune calc but keep in mind that even with 5 year badge the price of each gold dust is 85 silver not 81 as the site shows.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (May 3rd 2019, 8:15pm)

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 1:49am

Hello,

Thank you for the report! It should be fixed now, based on Alloderpro values.

Note that rune 13 values on Alloderpro are the same at +4/+5/+6/+7 (cursor on the right side). I've let the crystal ship values as they were, and /2 for each tier from +5 to +7. I can't check ingame what are the real values.

Avarien rune calculator (EN version): http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/ (F5 or ctrl F5 to refresh)

Let me a message if there are still some issues :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 8:14am

but keep in mind that even with 5 year badge the price of each gold dust is 85 silver not 81 as the site shows.

Check your reputations.
This:

is clearly 81.

Edit: it is either Novograd Construction or Gibberlings if remember correctly. (Gibberlings confirmed later in thread)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ertil" (May 4th 2019, 3:30pm)

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 12:46pm

Hello Gladia and thanks for editing the site, But there's another problem now, the ratio is going towards the -7 almost all the time, it's due to the fact of incorrect pricing of each gold dust in the formula you have in the site; for example if I put to make a level 2 rune on ratio (0) it will cost 300 gold dust which should be like 270, 255, 241 gold cost at 0%, 5%, 10%, discount badge respectively, however the site shows the gold cost as 3.60 gold.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PunisherSy" (May 3rd 2019, 1:08pm)

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 1:06pm

@ertil

I clearly have the warlord badge and it says there's a 10% discount yet still the prices are still not with 10% discount and 5% only ... and it shows the same value on novograd rune NPC and isle of revelation rune NPC so it has nothing to do with reputation, maybe it's a bug with my account ?
I even compared crating stuff pricing from NPC to master goblin and still same result not a 10% discount... see for yourself

Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:01pm

Hello,

for example if I put to make a level 2 rune on ratio (0) it will cost 300 gold dust which should be like 270, 255, 241 gold cost at 0%, 5%, 10%, discount badge respectively, however the site shows the gold cost as 3.60 gold.

I changed the gold dust price to the no veteran/no reputation price

(french client)

This calculator doesn't take into account the reduced prices from the veteran badges and reputation (if it has any influence), and I have no idea how to do it (we are hosting Avarien's calculator, and I don't know how to code :/).
I'll try to find an easy way to show it with % reduction if it's possible, but I can't guaranty any result. I'll take a look at it this weekend.

Thank you for all your feedback :)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:07pm

Base price for gold dust is 95 silver. 85.5 means exactly 10% discount. 81 includes additional 5% discount for faction reputation if it is available.
For example - i have price 85.5 in Isle of Revelation because no rep affects it. 81 in Novograd becacause of maxxed reputation. Both prices 95 on fresh toon without rep and badge.

Edit: reputaions were always afecting prices - it is reason of differences in mirra prices at some vendors, though at some point they reduced discount for respected and removed it for trusted and friendly. One of easiest way to test it is to check crafting materials prices in several locations. IoR - no reputation available. Novograd - League Crafters' Guild and Irdrich: Demon Hunters' Ship - Demon Hunters rep.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ertil" (May 3rd 2019, 6:18pm)

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 7:54pm

@Gladia
it's working fine now thanks for your effort.

@ertill
well I didn't know about the reputation discount... thanks for clarification.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 8:04am

yep cost is 81, all you need is 25000 rep in giberlings as vendor is gibberling, you can go to Last hope map, and take repitable quests to check is your reputation full

my rank is guardian

it's like old secret knowlage

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 2:41pm

yep cost is 81, all you need is 25000 rep in giberlings as vendor is gibberling, you can go to Last hope map, and take repitable quests to check is your reputation full

my rank is guardian

it's like old secret knowlage

Yeah I was already at 23k reputation so I bought a reputation double and went to the frozen isle next to severia and did the 2 quest and got myself to respected and the gribbling NPC is now serving gold dust for .81 gold/each
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?