You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 7:24am

How to get to Al Rihat

Hello

Just came back to game after 1-2 year break and leveled up to 85.
I didnt recieved any quest that would lead me to Al Rihat or at least I dont think I did.

And btw did Allods team reduced HP cause I am getting tons of dmg from mobs in KoE

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 7:35am

Then the rihat opens once the quests of anmer (when you help find a new homeland for the centaurs).
For KOE did you look for the green stuff at the astral academy? (see Naia Vindima)
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 11:58am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

They buffed koe a bit since u played and also nerfed Bloodlust quiyte a bit, if u dont have the current lvl gear you wont make it, Yuo get started green gear in Astral Academy if u head down stairs then go left into the room, and Talk to Naia and ask for Equipment
I am PioPico

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:25pm

At level 75 you get mail from Nefer Ur starting quest line in Sogot map.
If you have completed this one at 80 you will get letter from Skulnar the Fierce starting quest line to unlock Al Rihat. This one includes finding new home for centaurs, finding lost expedition in Sogot Citadel and some tasks in "inner world".

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:43am

Just in case if anything fails to work for you and you still can't find any quests, then you've mostly went to al-rihat and didn't bind yourself to there, a known solution for this is ask anyone with a guild skill "Leader's Call" to add you to a party go to al-rihat and pull you there.
you can also try to use auto move ? but I didn't test that so I can't confirm whether it works or not.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?