You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:47am

Free traders tickets discount: best way to upgrade your bag.

Like the title says, the current discount on free traders tickets is the cheapest way to upgrade your bag.
You'll eventually get a 50% discount on expansion token at any level, which will get you 2 expansion tokens for 1 ticket.
Each ticket price is 11.7 PC (15.21bc) if you buy the x100 pack -which I recommend-,12.6PC (16.38bc) if you buy the x10 pack, 13.6PC (17.68BC) if you buy the x5 pack, and the cost of each expansion token will be: 5.85PC(7.6BC), 6.3PC(8.19)BC, 6.8PC(8.84BC) respectively, Which is compared to a pricing of 20bc/each and 10bc/each(from premium).

If you're willing to use tickets for Crystal Chip then I'd recommend going for the ones with 60 piece pack at a discount of 29% and higher, it's lower price for cc compared to raw cc, pack of 120, fragile runes(even at 50%discount) so don't let the numbers fool you.

But keep in mind that the recent CC sale (525cc for 70PC) is a bit cheaper than using tickets even when buying the x100 pack, (discount cc=0.133~PC/each, lowest I got in tickets was like 0.138PC/each).

ps: I've already said that in WC in less details, but I'll share it here it will may benefit someone, also the server is down so many people will be lurking for something to read in the forum.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 3:01am

Rate this thread