You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 5:38pm

Install on another computer

I am new to this game and was wanting to put this on my desktop as well. Is there a way to do that without having to redownload game again since it too over 10 hrs to do it this time?

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 6:07pm

menzanima

Hello sparkyd,

do you mean you want a shortcut on your desktop to start the game faster? If so, you can just create another shortcut by rightclickin the game -> Create shortcut to your desktop. If you mean something else, please explain more detailed what you want.

If the game already exist somewhere on your computer, you dont have to download it again.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 6:13pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Well you can use USB with the required amount of Gig and transfere all the files over, other than that Ud have to redownload, if u have bad net just do it over the night :P
I am PioPico

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 6:16pm

install on destop

Sorry, yes I currently have the game on my laptop but wanted to play it sometimes on my desktop. I am putting the folder with the game in it on a flashdrive, but not sure where I should put it on my desktop.

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 6:20pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

if u have SSD put it there =) of not, doesnt matter C or D or w/e u have
I am PioPico

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 6:34pm

install on destop

Thank you for your quick response. I will give that a try.

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 9:57pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Glad to help
I am PioPico

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 4:19am

Hello,

As Ray said, you can move the files wherever you want on your desktop computer (from your flash drive)
Once done, all you need to do is download the Game Center from there https://allods.my.com/en/download (10Mo) and open it.
It will start downloading the game, just stop it, and open the menu to get this option

Search for your copied files and it should be fine.
If there are any issues, run a "Verify and fix game client files" from the same menu in the game center. You may have to delete your personal setting files as you switch to another computer (different display screen etc.)

You may also have to change the default folders where the my.com games and updates will be downloaded to, in the game center settings (the settings icon is above your login name). For example:
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 10:24am

ou copy and paste your "Allods Online EN" folder to your new HDD (on your new computer). Then you download the launcher on your new computer from here : http://allods.my.com/en/download
Once installed, you open the launcher settings (the little gear above your login name), and in the "Games and Download" tab, you indicate where is your "Allods Online EN" folder.

By default, you'll find your "Allods Online EN" folder here : C:\MyGames\

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 11:20am

copy the game from one computer to another:

2 Answers. To copy Steam game files from another computer to save you having to download the full game, simply do the following; Cancel the download on your machine and delete local files for the game. ... Copy the whole folder Borderlands 2 from your brother's PC into Steam\SteamApps\common
https://docsbay.net/how-do-i-move-my-existing-steam-installation

Hope it helps!