You are not logged in.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 4:04pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Exodus» and «Destination Horizon» kits.

By purchasing the kits, you get not only experimental replicators and crystal chips at a reduced price, but also special collectible valuables!

More information.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 10:22pm

Is it possible to add some really nice and fun stuff like:
1. Enlarge/shrink transparent shell (regular shell stats with no extra abilities).
2. Shapeshifter shell (extra ability to store one animal type target visuals and give it to the wearer)- imagine raid of rats surrounding tank in bear form:)
3. Holy Weapon that can morph into ANY weapon already available in game (for example lower level sword etc).

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:29am

I bought both editions but didn't receive anything, I sent a ticket already, hope you guys fix it soon :)

Friday, December 13th 2019, 2:06am

Kaggon

Trainee

Lightning Bolts Keychain Coupon is GARBAGE. don't know if it works correctly... thought it would give me the mount... but instead... I have to pay 4500 MORE Crystals with the coupon.... I mean wtf? just spent 62 bucks... wish I would have researched this fully before I bought it!!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 5:02am

@Kaggon
Unfotunatly Lightning Bolt's Keychain Coupon give you chance to buy it in item shop ^^

Rate this thread