You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 4:04pm

New Collector’S Editions Added!

Win easily, win stylishly with the new «Allods Online» Collector's Editions! Starting today, you have a chance to purchase the «Exodus» and «Destination Horizon» kits.

By purchasing the kits, you get not only experimental replicators and crystal chips at a reduced price, but also special collectible valuables!

More information.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 10:22pm

Is it possible to add some really nice and fun stuff like:
1. Enlarge/shrink transparent shell (regular shell stats with no extra abilities).
2. Shapeshifter shell (extra ability to store one animal type target visuals and give it to the wearer)- imagine raid of rats surrounding tank in bear form:)
3. Holy Weapon that can morph into ANY weapon already available in game (for example lower level sword etc).

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:29am

I bought both editions but didn't receive anything, I sent a ticket already, hope you guys fix it soon :)

Friday, December 13th 2019, 2:06am

Kaggon

Trainee

Lightning Bolts Keychain Coupon is GARBAGE. don't know if it works correctly... thought it would give me the mount... but instead... I have to pay 4500 MORE Crystals with the coupon.... I mean wtf? just spent 62 bucks... wish I would have researched this fully before I bought it!!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 5:02am

@Kaggon
Unfotunatly Lightning Bolt's Keychain Coupon give you chance to buy it in item shop ^^

Rate this thread