You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 8:27am

Usefull Collector Editions

In general I like Collector Editions idea which is a great way to get account wide upgrades (when it is bought with real money not in game BCs). I have my Sailplane from it on every character on the account (which is great help), extra CCs to make a bit stronger runes and a pet for collecting monster drops. With each news about new Collector Editions being added I hope to see some usefull things that can enhance my account (not the main character only). What I miss now is something like:

1. Social type shell (or maybe special skill so it won't interfere with regular assault shell) that does not protect from combat damage, gives no combat abilities, has no extra health (so doesn't vanish when u lose certain percentage of health in combat) but still has fall damage prevention and speed bonus. Social shell could have one of abilities like:
  • shapeshifting (different race, animal appearance, ability to change race visuals like face, body etc for free). Imagine army of rabbits (dps) with tank in bear form:)
  • simple enlarging/shrinking
2. Holy Weapon that can morph into any previous weapon. There are lots of weapons in game that are now useless once You get to max lvl. Way not bring back to life that forgotten artwork? Imagine putting old weapon into special Holly Weapon slot to get it's visuals.

3. Permanent omnificent core allowing class change once per month (or after completing special quest*)

4. Permanent water of life/death usable only once per month (or after completing special quest*)

*After usage item would lost a charge and would require recharging by doing that quest.

I do not think those items would be game breaking and still fun to have.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sideer" (May 21st 2019, 9:07am)

Rate this thread