You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 24th 2019, 1:03pm

Returning player

Hello there,
I left allods two years ago and I'd like to play again. But I'm a little lost, so can anyone inform me on the main changes about the game ?
Before I left I was lvl 80, Trail of blood and Aiodos appeared but servor merge and 9.0 wasn't there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cloclo031297" (May 24th 2019, 4:16pm)

Friday, May 24th 2019, 1:47pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Bloodlust Nerfed, Dmg Increased :D, Draconid gear Arena of Heroes (old Mousoleum of Spark) New Artifacts, New Maze defenders New maps in Dominion, 1 new 3v3 Map, this is some of the major changes I guesss
I am PioPico

Friday, May 24th 2019, 1:51pm

menzanima

Hey cloclo031297,

Nice to hear you want to come back!
Luckily, you don't missed very much. The maximum level got raised to 85, but there is no new questline.
A new Observatory Rotation has been added (Hoof [from Winter Palace], Prophet [from Winter Palace], Maverick [from Secret Paths] and Cosmos [new]).
There is now a new type of gear called "Dragon Relics", which can be obtained with Realgar, Battleground Emblems or by participating in Observatory Normal & Hard mode.

And I think that are all major Changes. If missed something, Im sure someone else here will tell you ^^
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Friday, May 24th 2019, 4:14pm

Oh thank you for your answers Rayofsshadow and menzanima. I also red 8.1 8.2 9.0 ans 10.0 patch note and seems there is effectvelly new content in pve and new maps in pvp as you said, I like it.

And something very important for pvp, can anyone tell me what are the best class for pvp actually ? I think this is very important to know.

Friday, May 24th 2019, 7:56pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Best and sought of class is Engineer, also Menzanima Battlehround emblems can be confusing to People thinking its Bg currency, It is not its currency from 3v3 or 6v6 :P
I am PioPico