You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 6:40pm

New Trial of Blood (increase spark xp gain)

Haven't You (devs) forgotten to raise spark xp from those trials? Difficulty level was raised like 10x so MAYBE You should increase spark xp gain by 10x too? It feels really weird to get that pathetic 270 exp (as it is now) from something A LOT harder than s3 or one BG win (which give 1440spark exp).

I'm writing this because I'm getting really tired of seeing the same not very wise pattern over and over again in game which I (still) like.

P.S. If You change difficulty level of certain in game activity it is generally good idea to increase reward from it too.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 11:02pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Its still super easy, just more hp lol
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 6:26pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

8 and 11 isnt huge diff lol
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 11:29pm

Haven't You (devs) forgotten to raise spark xp from those trials? Difficulty level was raised like 10x so MAYBE You should increase spark xp gain by 10x too? It feels really weird to get that pathetic 270 exp (as it is now) from something A LOT harder than s3 or one BG win (which give 1440spark exp).

I'm writing this because I'm getting really tired of seeing the same not very wise pattern over and over again in game which I (still) like.

P.S. If You change difficulty level of certain in game activity it is generally good idea to increase reward from it too.

The trials haven't changed systematically. You should read the buff as well, it clearly states that the trials get harder and harder with higher gear sectors.
It is a fair reward for the event. Trials aren't suppose to be easy. I actually am getting 150xp so you're getting better rewards than I do. You should not be dying there at all if you are, if that is the case you should ask for help with stats/build.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 1:27pm

The trials haven't changed systematically. You should read the buff as well, it clearly states that the trials get harder and harder with higher gear sectors.
It is a fair reward for the event. Trials aren't suppose to be easy. I actually am getting 150xp so you're getting better rewards than I do. You should not be dying there at all if you are, if that is the case you should ask for help with stats/build.
135 base value for 3 trials, 270 total. I won't comment that statement above until You try to do them without full CS and very high runes. I am also talking about ppl who were playing for less than me and have trouble doing those trials not because of bad build/stats but due to low CS and also low runes and by low I mean full epics from CS, runes like 6x lvl 8 .

KoE= 90 xp/day
Tka-Rik Cave=45 xp/day
Astral Allod/BG win=1440/week
Trials=270/week (kind of looks like it missing one zero...).

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 3:33pm

stop complaining, you crafted so far one epic thats all, will full epic it should be way easier. Even without full epic, with correct stats u should be able to do it. And Dragagon yes with lvl 9 runes its fuckin easy aswell, people use to rush trials before with dumb stats and not paying attention to anything, time to step up.

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 7:10pm

135 base value for 3 trials, 270 total. I won't comment that statement above until You try to do them without full CS and very high runes. I am also talking about ppl who were playing for less than me and have trouble doing those trials not because of bad build/stats but due to low CS and also low runes and by low I mean full epics from CS, runes like 6x lvl 8 .

Runes do not protect you from a one shot unless it may be people with 13's in defense even then, the number of people with 13's is low in comparison to others.
I do not one shot mobs with 13's as I did before which is fair. level 8's are not low by any definition. If people with 8's have trouble doing trials why is it that people with 7's and 6's using my strats and builds complete their trials? Check stats and builds and make sure you have gear, if you're doing trials with green/blue gear when current gear layer is epic you will encounter problems.
Yes i can also kill trials without runes, takes longer but I do not die. And you are able to achieve spark xp by doing just training, if you arent required to do ranked part, not sure if you knew.
To add, the multiplier also goes up biweekly I think so you are going to be gaining more XP with every few weeks. Considering that max spark level is 250 and there are people with 170spark level, spark xp being balanced is a good thing as you arent meant to be lvl 250 within a few months. It's meant to be a long process lasting until the next expansion.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 7:52pm

Please check order ratings this week. Especially for warriors who are 100% melee... and we have only one attempt per 2 weeks for rating one (and yes I know about trial version).

I'm trying to provide feedback but after reading those comments I've decided it is pointless. Horizon update might be last one for me so I do not care really what You do before it gets here- if I do not like it I'm going to leave permanently and get back to modding other games I like:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sideer" (Jun 11th 2019, 7:58pm)

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 9:36pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

It doesnt matter if they melee, they competing against other warriors... You cant look at scores from other classes who are ranged and think u should beat that :/. If you play on f2p u have alot of cs players to compete with, yes its unfair but some has played for 7 years and in that time its easy to be somewhat HIGH cs´d, if u play in p2p u have no excuse when other (of the same class) clears it when u are all Equal, except gear but thats on YOU. Exp for Trial shouldnt get raised, Trial is still way easier than doing a s3 run, you just need to set ur mind in to get the tactics down...
I am PioPico

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 8:56am

Exp for Trial shouldnt get raised, Trial is still way easier than doing a s3 run, you just need to set ur mind in to get the tactics down..
From my point of view s3 is a lot easier than trial of blood. I can do s3 in less than 5mins unless allod design doesn't allow it. Trials difficulty lies elsewhere. 1st trial now involves evading artillery shots that pretty much can almost one hit u. Mobs firing them change location so with passing time there is increasing chance of getting killed by accident. I imagine this trial can be easy for Your generation but u know with age reflexes tend to get worse. No to mention You are screwed when lag spike occurs. Warrior is 100% melee so u have to stay in close range to deal damage. After using headbutt and chains You are out of skills to do it. Taking distance means no healing from bloodlust so u can't do that for long... not to mention that 6th trial is also a killer for melee class.

Average human reaction time is around 190ms, if u have ping of 100ms that means u can react after 290ms and that is if You rely on well trained (subconscious) behavior. Conscious choice makes this time longer- if u are experienced car driver or train martial arts u will know what I'm talking about, if not just do some reading.

Like I said I'm done providing free feedback. I am playing now and waiting patiently for full update that we were supposed to get with v10. If we get action based combat with simplistic, nearly non-existent (for example linear skill tree with 0 choices) character design I will lose interest in this game. Changes in Trials of Blood, the rewards from it are simply adding weight to "do not play this ever again" part.

On the good side I'm quite satisfied that Developers put on hold full v10 in response (I hope) to player feedback. That's big plus to "continue playing" part for me.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 10:09am

Quoted

1st trial now involves evading artillery shots that pretty much can almost one hit u. Mobs firing them change location so with passing time there is increasing chance of getting killed by accident. I imagine this trial can be easy for Your generation but u know with age reflexes tend to get worse. Average human reaction time is around 190ms, if u have ping of 100ms that means u can react after 290ms and that is if You rely on well trained (subconscious) behavior

It's more about prediction, you can look on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mq2mcC0wB4
spawn take 6-7s
waves are evry 5-6s
using this knowlage you can react before action happyn
acid go to spot when your last position was so 1-2s befoe acid go you run then after acid go you use chagre and you have 3-4s frame to do dmg then run again
person calculation isin't perfect so you can just in mind think 1...2...3...4... slowly then run, charge and again 1...2... etc
becose i'm from young generation i do it be instinct, and on 100 tries maybe i die from it 1-2 times

Quoted

Like I said I'm done providing free feedback

thers no devs on eu forum only on rus site, you can provide feedback only be support ticket then your ticket need be send to rus if it's game changing sugestion

About rewards it's good to do tob only to get more pots on end of 2 weeks peroid in f2p cuz if you aim for title in f2p it's rly hard to get cuz someone with more cs stats will do more dmg then you and his bad build or stats are more forgiving, thats why for Rayofsshadow it can be ez witchout runes if he have another cs, or highter gear advantage cuz of used many dominon tools as prob his guild have hight rank position comparing to you

Anoter usage of tob is to get battleground dust to skip pvp battles if your not like pvp or bg in f2p/p2p not pop at time you play

Can't help much more than that even if you get problem to do that think thers only 10-20% ppl like you, and 80-90% have not problem cuz play on p2p or have hight cs/skill

So best you can do is to get gud or find fun in another "content" activitis this game offer to you

Also understend tob is mainly desinged to be chalanging or provide some chalange with that one shot mechanics, and the more gear addional stats you have (+ %dmg modificators from armor, profincy buff dust, trincet addional temporary profincy stats, runes %dmg modificator, cs addional stats, holy weapon addional stats, victor artefact %dmg modificator and addional 40 stats + artefact scroll addional stats,vigor and stamina, cs relict for more dmg, patronage 5 dmg bonus, better quality of your dragon tears) and def stats from gear (+ def conclave adional stats, more bloodlost scaling cuz of dmg, armor saving you from one shot x1 time, trinket defesive temporary buff, armor +%heal modificator, heal after your armor will be destroyed, highter lv of heling skill for mirra, patronage 5 healing bonus, armor def skill, runes %def modificator, Aegis shield -%dmg modificator) this chalange will be eazier to you, also don't forget about +90 stats pots from cs for 9-14% more dmg/heal modificator before you go :thumbup:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Jun 12th 2019, 10:50am)

Rate this thread