You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 2:14am

Question about the Web Shop items

does the webshop items are permanent??

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 3:21pm

menzanima

Hey u_42180646,

no, they are not permanently. Currently they are set until the end of July, but there will be more detailed informations about that coming soon.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:23pm

Nino

Beginner

When you buy the items they are permanent to your character of choice. If your asking if the sale is permanent, probably not and who in the sarnaut knows since allods likes to leave info out. Idiots.. cough

Warning: when you buy from shop sale expect to wait an hour or two before u even get mail with your item.
Allods logic: “lets not tell them about it”

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 9:09pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I got my inferno and wings after 5min :D
I am PioPico

Monday, July 1st 2019, 2:25am

Hey u_42180646,

no, they are not permanently. Currently they are set until the end of July, but there will be more detailed informations about that coming soon.
I really hope to be wrong but from what l've read here, all items from the webshop are set to be deleted from ou inventory by the end of july, Am I right ?

What will happened to colors patterns ? Deleted too ? From the stable ???

Monday, July 1st 2019, 3:43am

I really hope to be wrong but from what l've read here, all items from the webshop are set to be deleted from ou inventory by the end of july, Am I right ?

No.
They are available in web shop until end of July.
Once bought they stay in your inventory.

Monday, July 1st 2019, 1:28pm

as if we ever get info about that