You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:25am

Hey guys I cant login problem

http://imageshack.com/a/img716/4014/f4um.png i cant login old account but ı creat new account again cant login :S help me plz tnx

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:31am

Songs

Beginner

same here :x think the server is down atm

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:37am

Same problem, cant login.'

I also have a problem with the allods loader, the "play" button wont highlight and i cant select it to launch the game. I can only get in game with the my.com loader and click play.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:40am

Deys

Beginner

yup same here ; i tried with a random account name it' say the same thing , not even a this account doesn't exist

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:44am

Well im the next one with this problem:] but yesterday i looged just had an empty server list anyone know why?

like this http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/ff66511e35db6356.html

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:06am

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:35am

azalin71

Trainee

Ive had a problem with reloggin.
I was getting that authorization message.
It got solved by exiting the game completely and starting the launcher again (the red circle thing that got created on my desktop).
So try that when you get the authorization message.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:12am

Ive had a problem with reloggin.
I was getting that authorization message.
It got solved by exiting the game completely and starting the launcher again (the red circle thing that got created on my desktop).
So try that when you get the authorization message.
I tried that but still cannot log in. What do you mean by " Exiting the game completey" ? Just closing the window and re-launching the launcher?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:29am

machopi

Beginner

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:48am

i have the same problem since 08h30....

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:51am

The login server is down, guys, read the news.
http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/login-issue
That's what I thought, Was confused because it didn't mention the login server's being down at all in their post. That's why I had to re-question as to what is going on in the forums. Thanks for confirming that the log-in server is down though.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:21am